IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

14 minutes ago, westonred said:

Mousset has just signed for Bournemouth, perhaps this will allow Tomlin to move to us now

Don't think it would have any bearing, different positions and they've already accepted our offer.

It might make Grabban available though, not that there's any real evidence that we are interested.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Highly apt literary reference there old chum. Must say you've certainly raised the tone on this phiistine jalopy.

vis a vis the monograph of the Tomlin chappie :

"Why can't I gain entry at that door?"            -        "Because it's your door"

On a cultural note , i've just finished my first novel .

I might read another one next year .

2 hours ago, Sargent Pepper said:

He's just tweeted a picture of him eating sushi and drinking water saying "changed man". I reckon my theory a few pages back was near the mark! ;)

Tommo eating sushi, Stocky tucking into a pasty, Boris munching humble pie... the world's gone mad

5 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

I'm just gonna say it. I'm expecting no signings tomorrow, think people will get their hopes up and feel angered and disappointed come tomorrow. Hope I am wrong.

Yep, that's where I'm at with it all. Bunch of ******* letdowns.....

5 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Those benches are outside gordano services ... where there is a waitrose.

Hang on a minute, scrap the above. Come on MA / LJ, you my boys, fam

Said in an earlier post I do not expect any signings tomorrow. Reason being? Why tomorrow and not today? Bournemouth announced Lys Mousset has joined them TODAY. They have not waited until tomorrow. Hence why I think nothing will happen. As I said, I hope I'm wrong. Actually disappointed so far this summer, seem to be on the same path as last year.

Archived