IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

The Post is becoming as embarrassing as some of our fans on Twitter :facepalm:

Leave the bloke alone FFS

Even on his tweet about Turkey it's all our fans replying being overly concerned and over sympathetic.. It's almost like some genuinely think that'll influence his decision.

5 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Or maybe they were actually concerned

No. It's cringeworthy. It's been cringeworthy since all this tomlin/Twitter thing started. Tomlin is very active on Twitter yes, but why are there so many fans playing up to him or asking so many questions? I've never seen this before with any other player. Totally embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

No. It's cringeworthy. It's been cringeworthy since all this tomlin/Twitter thing started. Tomlin is very active on Twitter yes, but why are there so many fans playing up to him or asking so many questions? I've never seen this before with any other player. Totally embarrassing. 

A) because they can and 

B) because they ' know ' him .

Tomlin is a Twitter Tart.

I don't use twitter and I think it's because from the little bit I know about it, it seems that the fringe loonies of society have full access to stalk, pester and blow smoke up the arses of celebrities in the vain hope that they might one day acknowledge one of their many hundreds of posts. This is then used as some kind of boasting right amongst mates that the celebrity is almost a friend.

Note to tweeters, Tomlin is probably enjoying a quiet few minutes sat on the shitter with his phone while he does this, you are helping him pass a few private moments of his day.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, screech said:

I don't use twitter and I think it's because from the little bit I know about it, it seems that the fringe loonies of society have full access to stalk, pester and blow smoke up the arses of celebrities in the vain hope that they might one day acknowledge one of their many hundreds of posts. This is then used as some kind of boasting right amongst mates that the celebrity is almost a friend.

Note to tweeters, Tomlin is probably enjoying a quiet few minutes sat on the shitter with his phone while he does this, you are helping him pass a few private moments of his day.

In a nutshell! :clapping:

29 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Whilst were on the subject of Twitter.... This was regarding Newcastle signing Dwight Gayle

Darragh MacAnthony @DMAC102  
If the sign L Tomlin to feed him from number 10 role it'll be 30 goals. True story. #samewavelength twitter.com/no1_johno/stat…

He's not wrong there. They would be lethal together. 

30 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Whilst were on the subject of Twitter.... This was regarding Newcastle signing Dwight Gayle

Darragh MacAnthony @DMAC102  
If the sign L Tomlin to feed him from number 10 role it'll be 30 goals. True story. #samewavelength twitter.com/no1_johno/stat…

He's the Peterborough chairman right?

Any chance they still have ongoing clauses for both Gayle & Tomlin? So he's trying to pull a bit more money into his club?

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He's not wrong there. They would be lethal together. 

8 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

He's the Peterborough chairman right?

Any chance they still have ongoing clauses for both Gayle & Tomlin? So he's trying to pull a bit more money into his club?

I'm just hoping he's speculating rather than knowing something we don't, might harrass him on twitter to find out :whistle:

1 hour ago, Iron Man said:

Or maybe they were actually concerned

Perhaps some were.. Probably not all though. If he wasn't a transfer target I'm certain the same quantity wouldn't be tweeting in reply to that sort of thing.

I know Twitter allows people to do it, but it seems a bit embarrassing to me how much our support tweet him. It's a bit ridiculous, every single tweet.. Especially if it can be interpreted it could be about a transfer. 

Considering we were promoted together, staggering stuff that you are chasing players like Canos and Tomlin for millions and we've just signed Eoin bloody Doyle on a permanent basis for a couple of hundred grand.

A tough season ahead for PNE, you must be dark horses for the top 6 if you get everyone you want in the door.

3 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Considering we were promoted together, staggering stuff that you are chasing players like Canos and Tomlin for millions and we've just signed Eoin bloody Doyle on a permanent basis for a couple of hundred grand.

A tough season ahead for PNE, you must be dark horses for the top 6 if you get everyone you want in the door.

We won't get everyone we want. Had the same problems last year.

3 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

It's our chairman mate #sorrynotsorry though you're pretty decent rivals, wish you well

4 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

We chased a lot of good players last season. Doyle is a good buy at that price surely?

5 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

The trouble is going from chasing these players to actually signing them!

29 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

IF

The most important word in your post. 

3 hours ago, pnefcok said:

You lost anyone important though? I know Brownhill to us and you`ve shifted out Mr Sideways but the core are still there aren`t they? My biggest worry if I were you would be Garner`s lack of goals last season - would it be worth shipping him out to a league 1 club with money (Sheff Utd say) and getting someone else in?

Archived