IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

As said on here, the badgering of Tomlin on twitter, not helped by his stupid tweets, is embarrasing and I think all parties - the improtant ones (i.e. not this firking forum), need this to stop if we have any chance of getting this over the line.

If BCFC or its players and staff did actually read this forum to help form decisions we'd now be non league with a fruitcake like Aaron Banks as our owner. 

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

On a side note, Stockhausen is stealing a living. He basically reads Twitter and then summarises people's comments and calls it work. 

Saw him having it out with someone on Twitter the other day for being accused of exactly that. Copy and pasting social media one liners is not journalism IMO.

46 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

On a side note, Stockhausen is stealing a living. He basically reads Twitter and then summarises people's comments and calls it work. 

This is nothing new. We all know that Francis Bacon really wrote plays attributed to William Shakespeare. Will just took the fame and glory. 

I think stockhausen is probably right, why else would Tomlin miss pre season training with bmuff. I know we've had a bid accepted and he allowed to talk to him. Hope he has gone to London to seal the deal with his agent 

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Hell no. You should have seen the thread when we signed Alan Skirton.

Blimey yes I do remember that thread, but hey nothing will EVER beat the number of posts after that 4 goal debut (against Boro) by Joe Royle.

I also remember The Evening Post reporting power surges (and ultimate loss in power in South Bristol) in the area as people posted, boy I miss those days - Posting onto the interwebber via my ZX Spectrum was a real blast AND quicker than todays internet

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Because Bournemouth are bound to let him miss pre season for meetings about a mates clothing line.

PEOPLE LIE ON TWITTER?!?

:grr:

Really, holy shit! And there was me thinking everything on Twitter must be true!

Funny how the only time people on here will say people lie on Twitter are being made so that conspiracies about everyone turning us down for other clubs can continue...

11 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Because Bournemouth are bound to let him miss pre season for meetings about a mates clothing line.

PEOPLE LIE ON TWITTER?!?

:grr:

How do you know pre season started today or yesterday for Bournemouth? I know Mings said something about training but he's returning from a season long injury so he might be in earlier than others. 

52 minutes ago, WRERE said:

How do you know pre season started today or yesterday for Bournemouth? I know Mings said something about training but he's returning from a season long injury so he might be in earlier than others. 

Would any premier league teams be back for pre season yet? Half the players are still at the euros/copa America.

29 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Tomlin seems to have gone very quite this afternoon following his meeting...anyone think he could of been told to pipe down until the announcement!?

Possibly. Apparently he is there for two days, so there is obviously a lot to talk about 

Archived