IGNORED

Will You Be Watching the Cup Final on Telly?

downendcity

20 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

No we don't,  it was a honest mistake made by a genuine referee,  you may want the game sanitised by video replays but Ito a no from me.

I don't necessarily want television officials, but refs should definitely be given more leeway to play on longer before coming back for the foul. The advantage rule isn't used effectively enough in football.

Just now, MichaelRobartes said:

I don't necessarily want television officials, but refs should definitely be given more leeway to play on longer before coming back for the foul. The advantage rule isn't used effectively enough in football.

Totally agree .

Well my day changed and I am now watching the game, as I predicted Manu have had all the possession but are as about as entertaining as the old BBC test card.

Despite all of the lungfuls of smoke blown up his arse by the pundshits even a comparison to Scholes, Rooney looks like a spent force but I suspect Mr Hodgson will have other ideas. Jedinak, Fellani, Smalling and Rojo could make a living with the WWE, how Fellani and Zaha have blagged a living in the prem is one of the mysteries of life, thank god for Rashford.

oh yeah Clattenburg is a ****.

18 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

So if its not a genuine mistake he is cheating then ...? Is that what you are saying :whistle:

No, not a cheat, just incompetent and therefore not a genuine ref - an impostor.  This hasn't even been a difficult game to referee.

I don't think refs cheat, but I do think quite a few struggle.

Just now, Drew Peacock said:

No, not a cheat, just incompetent and therefore not a genuine ref - an impostor.  This hasn't even been a difficult game to referee.

I don't think refs cheat, but I do think quite a few struggle.

You can still be genuine but crap at your job though

After the semi finals, I posted that some CP fans I know who had attended the semi could not get tickets for the final itself. This was due to the FA allocating Man U 35,000 and CP 28,000 tickets. This meant 27,000 tickets were available for other clubs, the County FAs, VIPs and sponsors.

Such a disappointment to see, especially in the upper tiers, so many empty seats at Wembley today. In future the FA should give both finalists 40,000 tickets and that would still leave 10,000 for all the others.

1 hour ago, ballwinningcentrehalf said:

Not a chance that the FA Cup Final can compete with the incredible Scottish Cup Final I've just seen,

Yep, that Scottish game was so much more enjoyable to watch. (That's a phrase I never thought I'd utter).

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

After the semi finals, I posted that some CP fans I know who had attended the semi could not get tickets for the final itself. This was due to the FA allocating Man U 35,000 and CP 28,000 tickets. This meant 27,000 tickets were available for other clubs, the County FAs, VIPs and sponsors.

Such a disappointment to see, especially in the upper tiers, so many empty seats at Wembley today. In future the FA should give both finalists 40,000 tickets and that would still leave 10,000 for all the others.

I tried to get a ticket straight after the semi and the cheapest I could find was £378  FFS

Archived