IGNORED

Scott Wagstaff departs from Ashton Gate (Merged)

cityred exile

14 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

2016-05-03 14.25.57.jpg

I'm letting my fellow females down here maybe, but who the hell is Gemma Collins? I genuinely don't know, but I of course fully understand the Leicester achievement. Should I feel good or bad about this!

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

She's the bird from one of those reality tv shows. People have written this because she's a larger type of lady, so they're referring to her weight as a reason for the above statement. 

Ah right, no wonder I don't know her. In that case I hope she (if she wishes) 'does a Leicester' and proves everyone wrong. I'm not saying she will win marathons but everyone should be able to believe that nothing is unachievable, or they can at least give what they want a bloody good go.

52 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm letting my fellow females down here maybe, but who the hell is Gemma Collins? I genuinely don't know, but I of course fully understand the Leicester achievement. Should I feel good or bad about this!

I don't know who she is. Don't feel bad.

Midfielder says his goodbyes after City exit.

Scott Wagstaff has thanked everyone connected with Bristol City FC for his “incredible” three years at Ashton Gate.

With his contract due to expire this summer, Wagstaff has spoken with head coach Lee Johnson about the need to play regular football and has opted to seek pastures new. 

It brings an end to Wagstaff’s three seasons at City, in which he made 90 appearances and scored nine goals. 

“The fans have been excellent with me in my time at the club, so I thank them for making me feel so welcome,” he told bcfc.co.uk

“I’m going to miss the staff, at the stadium and the training ground, and of course all the lads. It’s such a great group. 

“Bristol City is very much a family club and I’ve had an incredible time here.” 

Johnson says a number of clubs have already been on the phone to him about Wagstaff, and the player himself is currently keeping his options open. 

He added: “It’s still very early in the summer and there aren’t a lot of players signing up for clubs yet, so I’ll just have to see what comes up. 

“I just want to get back to playing regularly, which every player enjoys.”

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/wagstaff-departs-ashton-gate-3125743.aspx

Archived