IGNORED

Scott Wagstaff departs from Ashton Gate (Merged)

cityred exile

11 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I've just got home from Southmead Hospital after having an emergency operation last night. 

Still high on painkillers and barely awake due to anesthetic this thread strangely makes absolute cognisant sense. 

Want to thank @Fordy62 and @Doozerchris for now making me send my wife out for an Aardvark Chargrilled Burger, she doesn't believe that they exist but I've shown her the picture so it must do. 

Hope you have a speedy recovery mucker. 20160507_191931.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can't have enough pictures of cats on the Internet. 

In reality this is currently the expression on my face after reading this thread. :blink:

image.jpeg

Has he been microchipped?  Not the cat, I mean Waggy...coz if he has been Leicester will know where to send him back to.

42 minutes ago, redfred said:

Well Ranieri has said that he won't be bringing any big names in that may upset team spirit.

Waggy fits the non-big name mould perfectly. Good luck to him.

Or he may take a chance on local boy Tomlin. Stranger things have happened.

14 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can't have enough pictures of cats on the Internet. 

In reality this is currently the expression on my face after reading this thread. :blink:

image.jpeg

No wonder that cat looks a bit disturbed. The decorative cock and balls on the wall would be enough to worry anyone.

40 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Now that's what you CALL a BBQ! ....I won't bother with a pic of mine coz it looks like something a 5 year old might have fashioned ...

nope - may as well just wheel the oven out into the garden.

Set fire to wood or charcoal and then cook chicken on it until black on the outside and dripping blood in the middle, then drink so much cider you don't care.

That's a proper British BBQ

Disappointed in Waggy though. No sign of Ayling though, must have learned his lesson!

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Hahaha. It's an outside tea light/candle holder honest! 

What with Spudski's floral carriage clock, Fordy's carbon positive BBQ and your terracotta pot with a purple swag ( suggest you plant a lime in it and do a little bit of weeding) -

I'm truly relieved the season has ended and we can now concentrate on the important stuff.

18 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Hahaha. It's an outside tea light/candle holder honest! 

Are you sure?  Because the plant pot underneath looks like a well proportioned lady with an ill fitting bikini top on, so it seems there's a theme to your garden decs here, Dolls!

ok so reading this i have been asked by the other half what im laughing at, how do i start to explain this? Please bare in mind she doesnt know who waggy is or who Liecester are and we dont have a BBQ!

6 minutes ago, Pezo said:

ok so reading this i have been asked by the other half what im laughing at, how do i start to explain this? Please bare in mind she doesnt know who waggy is or who Liecester are and we dont have a BBQ!

Don't forget the phallic lady's garden.

Archived