IGNORED

Hull city v Sheffield wed - play off

bcfcchampions2015

13 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Sky genuinely seem to love milking it about him it seems. 

Maybe now if Diame goal wins the game they can have that to remember instead (paraphrasing something I read elsewhere)

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Him and Steve Bruce do look like they enjoy regular evenings of fine dining.

I remember seeing an interview with Bruce a few years ago where he admitted that he consoles himself after a defeat by going home and stuffing his face with pork pies.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

A game too far for Wednesday? On the plus side it`s another big crowd for us at home next season - Wednesday will bring far more than Hull would.

Plus we are more likely to beat them.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Plus we are more likely to beat them.

I didn't want Hull to go up, they were my last choice out of the four, but I'm happy to be rid of them. Never liked them much. And don't we get some money now both them and Burnley up  again straight away 

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I didn't want Hull to go up, they were my last choice out of the four, but I'm happy to be rid of them. Never liked them much. And don't we get some money now both them and Burnley up  again straight away 

Yeah we do. Their parachute payments get split up between the rest of the championship.

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Well Lee would have seen nothing this evening to dent his optimism that we CAN match ,and hopefully improve on, the quality on show between these two teams

Eh? Quality was very good from Hull.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

On we go then. Millwall or Barnsley? Who do we want to come up?

If rumours are to be believed, we are sniffing around a Barnsley player or two, so in our interests if they stay down?

14 minutes ago, RedM said:

The tv is going off at FT, I'm not going to watch that lot celebrate going to the Prem again

Didn't have much choice, the Cricfree stream froze again and couldn't get it back. Usedx to be the best,  It's absolutely useless now. Anyway got rid of Hull for next season.

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

If rumours are to be believed, we are sniffing around a Barnsley player or two, so in our interests if they stay down?

My thoughts too. Also I think we`re more likely to take points off Millwall, we don`t have a great record against Barnsley, particularly away.

Hull's quality was very good. Really ? I beg to differ, we really aren't far off. We took three points off Wednesday and scored 4 (losing away in first match of the season), and a point off Hull.

Of course, we need a deeper squad and a bit more quality, but we are certainly not in a different league, if you will forgive the phrase, than these two top teams

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Hull's quality was very good. Really ? I beg to differ, we really aren't far off. We took three points off Wednesday and scored 4 (losing away in first match of the season), and a point off Hull.

Of course, we need a deeper squad and a bit more quality, but we are certainly not in a different league, if you will forgive the phrase, than these two top teams

You obviously watched a different game. Wednesday were very poor.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

You obviously watched a different game. Wednesday were very poor.

Agreed, Hull could have won 3 or 4.

But I take the point of @Ivorguy. We are not a million miles away, but we need to sign Tomlin or someone of his quality to avoid another struggle.

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Agreed, Hull could have won 3 or 4.

But I take the point of @Ivorguy. We are not a million miles away, but we need to sign Tomlin or someone of his quality to avoid another struggle.

I agree not far off Wednesday.

Archived