IGNORED

"Lost" Posters (Merged)

Mike Hunt-Hertz

Whatever happened to some posters on here? Several were like fixtures...Bristol Boy, Gobbers, Pete1975Legend. Others a bit more ephemeral, like Mike Litoris, but anyone with such a derivative username deserves to be staked out over an ant nest.

Tansley, of course, will be jerking off over the Shankly Gates.

39 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Whatever happened to some posters on here? Several were like fixtures...Bristol Boy, Gobbers, Pete1975Legend. Others a bit more ephemeral, like Mike Litoris, but anyone with such a derivative username deserves to be staked out over an ant nest.

Rev Kev ?, Dinky Gems ?, Barry Manc?, Dr Faustus ?

57 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Oh I don't think Tansley is too far away from this forum, there is somebody on here who posts almost identically to him under a different name.

1 hour ago, screech said:

Oh I don't think Tansley is too far away from this forum, there is somebody on here who posts almost identically to him under a different name.

I wonder who that could be? Can't say I can recognise the Tansleyesque combination of shouty abuse and sneering contempt in any of our current crew. The sort of behaviour that would make folk of an erstwhile passivity, wish to visit grim violence on his condescending arse. The turd.

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I wonder who that could be? Can't say I can recognise the Tansleyesque combination of shouty abuse and sneering contempt in any of our current crew. The sort of behaviour that would make folk of an erstwhile passivity, wish to visit grim violence on his condescending arse. The turd.

That should smoke the greasy haired, scruffy looking weasel out.

Who was the love-struck lonely heart bloke ? (really well known on here a couple of years ago) can't recall his name. 

Fell victim to a slightly cruel (hilariously funny though) Otib fake online romance/blind date arrangement, by another poster posing as a potential girlfriend.

(think I read somewhere that he's now married with a kid)

Not seen here for ages -probably since the embarassing public piss take.

35 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Who was the love-struck lonely heart bloke ? (really well known on here a couple of years ago) can't recall his name. 

Fell victim to a slightly cruel (hilariously funny though) Otib fake online romance/blind date arrangement, by another poster posing as a potential girlfriend.

(think I read somewhere that he's now married with a kid)

Not seen here for ages -probably since the embarassing public piss take.

Giles.

He didn't need to leave; let everybody have a good laugh about it and then carry on.

I am expecting Dave L to return any day now as he was a great poster way back when.

52 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Oh, was it B? Brain like Swiss cheese.

Still goes to games despite the loss of Brooker and has had a child last I heard; not Steve's.

Very memorable poster as she used to relate the tales of her stalking in real-time.

A friend used to work with a woman who was stalking James May; they thought it was harmless then one day she was found and arrested in his back garden!

13 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Still goes to games despite the loss of Brooker and has had a child last I heard; not Steve's.

Very memorable poster as she used to relate the tales of her stalking in real-time.

A friend used to work with a woman who was stalking James May; they thought it was harmless then one day she was found and arrested in his back garden!

The baby is probably cloned from some Brooker cells, taken from a used hankie or somesuch.

16 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

No kids, her sister has two. Although she was telling people at one stage she was pregnant with Brookers baby. I hope she got the help she needed as Brooker was openly laughing about her. 

7 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Was browsing YouTube, and noticed a City vid by Riaz. Forgot about him. Wasn't he banned?

It's a conspiracy of silence!

Send in a Freedom of Information request to the mods, and see where it gets you.

(It is possible - like pets - some people eventually die (after a happy life, at the age of 120) :yes:).

Uncle TFR

5 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

It's a conspiracy of silence!

Send in a Freedom of Information request to the mods, and see where it gets you.

(It is possible - like pets - some people eventually die (after a happy life, at the age of 120) :yes:).

Uncle TFR

Whilst others go batshit crazy.

Archived