IGNORED

"Lost" Posters (Merged)

Mike Hunt-Hertz

On 16 June 2016 at 20:30, PHILINFRANCE said:

Was that Barnsley Tyke?

There have been a few other Barnsley fans on here who were quite reasonable and fair-minded, together with several PNE fans who were open and generally a pleasure to read.

There is also an Ipswich fan who comes on from time to time - also a fair read.

A shame about BT, no idea what got in to him. Jock went the same way, although I don't think he was banned, was he? 

I reckon about ten pints got into him. He always seemed an affable type before his meltdown.

There was the Barnsley fan who spent the week leading up to playing them trying to wind us up, we subsequently kicked their asses.

I find it a bit strange that other clubs' supporters should regularly frequent another's forum although do believe otib to be one of the best there is, despite our self-deprecation.

31 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

There was the Barnsley fan who spent the week leading up to playing them trying to wind us up, we subsequently kicked their asses.

I find it a bit strange that other clubs' supporters should regularly frequent another's forum although do believe otib to be one of the best there is, despite our self-deprecation.

It is the best one without a doubt IMO. Sad though it is, I thoroughly enjoy being on here. The chat during the Euro matches has been particularly great fun and is sometimes just like you`ve got some mates round to watch it. As for the `Dion Dublin` thread - pure comedy gold!

I do enjoy the banter with other fans as well, it`s always interesting to see what others think of us, even the ones from the dark side (although one or two are in danger of becoming dangerously obsessive - alright Philgas?).

There are one or two others that are worth a read (PNE Online for instance) but none that go off on as many tangents and cover so much random and often insane stuff as OTIB.

I like the puns too! :yawn:

On 6/17/2016 at 18:48, 22A said:

Tommy Ciderhead, Bowlegged chicken and Gaschick all disappeared into thin air.

Red Goblin and before him, Edson, left due to the abuse on here.

Don't think these two left the forum due to abuse.

As I remember things Gobbers had certainly served bans, but iirc. in the end took himself off after getting fed up with being reported all the time on the non footy forum.

As for Edson I seem to recall he retired from the forum after a strong disagreement with another poster - basically on a matter of principle.

For those wondering why Barnsley Tyke posted so much on OTIB,  his interest was down to having a City supporting friend who was a regular on here at the time. 

7 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It is the best one without a doubt IMO. Sad though it is, I thoroughly enjoy being on here. The chat during the Euro matches has been particularly great fun and is sometimes just like you`ve got some mates round to watch it. As for the `Dion Dublin` thread - pure comedy gold!

I do enjoy the banter with other fans as well, it`s always interesting to see what others think of us, even the ones from the dark side (although one or two are in danger of becoming dangerously obsessive - alright Philgas?).

There are one or two others that are worth a read (PNE Online for instance) but none that go off on as many tangents and cover so much random and often insane stuff as OTIB.

Buns? ...

Wot buns?? ;)

On 19 June 2016 at 09:10, Red Right Hand said:

Agree with a lot you are saying RHH. You wouldn't get the brilliant "Dion Dublin" thread on ass-shat or ass-heads (unless one of their lurkers copied us, of course).

On 19/06/2016 at 12:22, Nogbad the Bad said:

As for Edson I seem to recall he retired from the forum after a strong disagreement with another poster - basically on a matter of principle.

Who was that?...

For those wondering why Barnsley Tyke posted so much on OTIB,  his interest was down to having a City supporting friend who was a regular on here at the time. 

Never liked that guy. Always had a dislike for Barnsley ever since.

On 12/06/2016 at 22:18, Tomarse said:

Not banned. Got to be honest we rarely if ever ban anyone these days. Think we've got rather liberal in our older ages. Other than pointless trolls and the odd multiple account abuser its fairly self moderated on here  in a way.. 

Can we unblock redeye and Riaz then seeing as you're all 'liberal' now? :fingerscrossed:

Getting genuinely concerned about @RedYoshi. Haven't seen a post/comment since before QPR... If anyone knows them outside otib, can they just confirm they're ok? 

Archived