IGNORED

"Lost" Posters (Merged)

Mike Hunt-Hertz

On 11 June 2016 at 16:23, Eddie Hitler said:

Giles.

He didn't need to leave; let everybody have a good laugh about it and then carry on.

I am expecting Dave L to return any day now as he was a great poster way back when.

I don't think we'll ever see DL return sadly. 

Many of older posters I missing including DrF. I'm sure many are probably back on here different aliases :shifty:

11 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

No kids, her sister has two. Although she was telling people at one stage she was pregnant with Brookers baby. I hope she got the help she needed as Brooker was openly laughing about her. 

Wow.

Cheers Dolly, didn't realise it was even worse than I thought.

Another forum I'm on actually saw a banned poster arrested after threatening to shoot up a forum meet. You're not even allowed to refer to him by name now, like Candyman.

5 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I did ask some time ago on another thread, but where is TMOR?

Has he left, been banned or simply changed his name?

Could you enlighten me....who was that? I have lurked/ posted on here for years, under various guises, but I have the faculties of a 106 year old.

42 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I did ask some time ago on another thread, but where is TMOR?

Has he left, been banned or simply changed his name?

Not banned. Got to be honest we rarely if ever ban anyone these days. Think we've got rather liberal in our older ages. Other than pointless trolls and the odd multiple account abuser its fairly self moderated on here  in a way.. 

47 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

TonyP, he was ever present and now on his website says he's cured of 50+ years of City addiction.

Teepee, later England.

He was always on here, but I particularly remember his rousing eve of season speech many years ago.

Also recall him saying in one of his last posts that his elderly Dad, who he'd always gone to AG with, had passed away, and his dwindling interest in attending matches and posting on here seemed to coincide with that.

I miss the input of that Barnsley chap who regularly posted on here, but understand he blotted his copybook somewhat on an occasion when I was offline for a while so I missed it. Has any attempt ever been made to invite him back or was whatever he done so bad that such an action could never be undertaken?

1 hour ago, handsofclay1909 said:

I miss the input of that Barnsley chap who regularly posted on here, but understand he blotted his copybook somewhat on an occasion when I was offline for a while so I missed it. Has any attempt ever been made to invite him back or was whatever he done so bad that such an action could never be undertaken?

He wished our manager and players die in a coach accident. Pretty forgiving for many incidents on here but not that sadly.

Was that Barnsley Tyke?

There have been a few other Barnsley fans on here who were quite reasonable and fair-minded, together with several PNE fans who were open and generally a pleasure to read.

There is also an Ipswich fan who comes on from time to time - also a fair read.

A shame about BT, no idea what got in to him. Jock went the same way, although I don't think he was banned, was he? 

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

He wished our manager and players die in a coach accident. Pretty forgiving for many incidents on here but not that sadly.

Yes, I can see what you mean. In fact I would go further and find out his real name just in case he ever applies to be the coach driver for the first team squad!

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I used to love reading posts from PHILINFRANCE.

Witty, well informed and written.

Haven't seen any posts from him for years, so assume the guy is dead.

RIP, mate.

Uncle TFR

What a shocker. Think arrangements should be made to send flowers to his family. RIP @PHILINFRANCE, you'll be missed by many.

PS Phil, can you let us know where to send the flowers and the details of any remembrance service?

On 6/17/2016 at 20:23, Dark Wood Covert said:

And superman from the Swindle contingent...

Anyone remember him? Also what happened to Rich (I think his name his)... another Swindle fan

He now lives in Bemmy and spends more time down the Gate than the CG !

On the subject, what happened to the Yank (something like) WID X Racin ?

He came toP/O final, don't think I've seen a post since !

Archived