IGNORED

2016-17 fixtures

22A

24 minutes ago, Big C said:

I have, both us and the gas are home on 18th March, we have Huddersfield and they have Chesterfield

If we had Derby or Sheff Wed at home, they could have travelled down with Chesterfield as it's near both.

I do wish that fixtures would be paired up like they used to be. Of City are home to the Owls, then gas would be at Brammall Lane etc. They managed it for a few days in the Prem calendar. Arsenal home to Liverpool when Spurs visit Everton.

OK folks, now the predictions  for the first fixture have been made; which game will see City relegated / safe / miss out / make the play offs / win auto promo?

I'll stick my neck out and say City will be mathematically sure of staying up after Rotherham at home.

We regularly seem to get promoted clubs first game of the season (I remember Norwich and Millwall), the worst time to play them. Our 2nd game away to Burton, their first ever Championship game at the ground, we'd better be up for it. All our matches in August are against teams either promoted or relegated (not so bad playing the relegated ones early).

27 minutes ago, 22A said:

OK folks, now the predictions  for the first fixture have been made; which game will see City relegated / safe / miss out / make the play offs / win auto promo?

I'll stick my neck out and say City will be mathematically sure of staying up after Rotherham at home.

League will be won in November

3 minutes ago, ooRya said:

So am I.....away for Newcastle and Villa at home.

Come on Sky, sort it out!

A lot will be away for the villa game with it being Bank Holiday weekend. Selfish I know but hope it's shown on SKY.

Archived