IGNORED

Wycombe Team

elhombrecito

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Answers the questions about Scott Golbourne thankfully, there obviously isn`t anything wrong fitness wise.

Surprised LT`s playing though unless he wanted another run out himself.

Don't think it does necessarily, could be anything including a knock to Bryan forcing us to play him. 

As has been said; great to see we can make so many changes, yet still have a strong looking side.

Tomlin being a starter is a good thing; means the injury can have been that bad (imagine he'd not have played if there was any doubt) and imagine he's keen to have a better game so might be right up for it.

Always liked Williams, so although supposed he starts, imagine this means he's closer to the first team than we think - no bad thing having him and Maggers fighting over a shirt; may bring out the best in both.

Golbourne is someone I'm desperate to see do well here, so am chuffed he's not out again; think he did really well last year and hope that even if Bryan plays at left back, he has a place in the squad.

Agard has to be gone, doesn't he?  If he is on his way out, I for one thank him for being part of one of the best seasons I'll likely ever witness - honest pro who working hard and deserve first team football somewhere.

And good for De Girolamo and Garita; LJ puts the best under 21s on the bench so must be doing something right - hope both come on with the bit between their teeth and push on.

Excited to see if we can FINALLY beat a league two team in this cup (it's the little things...)!

#COYR

DAWSON IN, PLAYS TONIGHT

Wycombe have signed Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Cameron Dawson on a seven-day emergency loan following an injury to Scott Brown.

The 21-year-old starts for Wycombe against Bristol City in the EFL Cup tonight and there's also a place on the bench for the manager. 

Archived