IGNORED

Wycombe Team

elhombrecito

1 minute ago, Griffin said:

Apparently Tammy was just offside and it was a great call from Kodjia, debatable but..

Ah ok, I was in the South Stand so not best to judge offside but thought the ball into acres of space was on for an age, Tammy will kill lots of defenders for pace. If those two get a partnership going then season will be very exciting!

In a lakeside Hotel in Voru in the middle of Estonia and keeping in touch with the game via there WiFi. Been bitten several times by mozies, but worth it as caught lots of Dace and another day tomorrow. So a good win tonight will make for a nice day.  COYRs

14 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

Ah ok, I was in the South Stand so not best to judge offside but thought the ball into acres of space was on for an age, Tammy will kill lots of defenders for pace. If those two get a partnership going then season will be very exciting!

i was in the Atyeo so even worse view but I thought the same as you, hopefully they can form a great partnership!

They've been knocking on the door for a while now.

We've even taken the foot right off the pedal, or they are outplaying us; hoping it's the former.

Thanks to the ref having gone off injured, we've got a fair bit of added time to whether, so hope we can avoid having to put in another 30 mins...

Archived