IGNORED

Wycombe Team

elhombrecito

Just now, Coombsy said:

DAWSON IN, PLAYS TONIGHT

Wycombe have signed Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Cameron Dawson on a seven-day emergency loan following an injury to Scott Brown.

The 21-year-old starts for Wycombe against Bristol City in the EFL Cup tonight and there's also a place on the bench for the manager. 

Thought the emergency loan thing had been scrapped?

Must admit when I saw Magnusson doing the pre match interview I had a hunch he wouldn't play..

Williams will be far more accustomed to facing players like Akinfenwa.

As for Garita, LJ said he could see him scoring goals in League Two and that is where the opposition play.

13 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

We were rumoured to be interested in signing Rico Henry (which I'm certain wasn't true) and now a lot of people think that Golbourne, who is a great left back at this level, is now surplus to requirements? 

I don't think anyone thinks Golbourne is surplus to requirements at this level. It's just that LJ has identified Joe Bryan as a left back which makes you wonder where that leaves Golbourne long term. It's nice that we're in a position to have problems like though. Hopefully he plays well tonight and can take his chances when he gets them the same as Bryan did on Saturday.

Just now, NeilS said:

Last season, World Of Smile is now World Of Sh1te, went under, and opened up with a different Board of Directors, the are a Conservatory outfit. this season Cheltenham is named after a Train Station or summat!!

Sky not keeping things up to date then. They just had a report from there and the caption had `World Of Smile Stadium` on it hence my question!

Archived