IGNORED

Wycombe Team

elhombrecito

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Na, he doesnt fool me. He's never going to make it at this level. :mf_sleep:

There is actually a poster on here who thinks he won't bring anything to us this year and would've been happy if we hadn't loaned him. Can't remember who it is.

So who's up for a cup run then? Good thing? Bad thing? Prefer to "concentrate on the league"?

Personally I'd welcome a cup run, I think we have a big enough squad to cope now, and I don't expect us to be in a promotion or relegation battle (though I'd loved to be proved wrong on the first one) so it seems like a good year for it.

Most of all, a win tonight sets up a potential tie with one of the big boys, and a guaranteed sell out for the new Gate, which I think we can all agree would be brilliant.

28 minutes ago, Padlad said:

Tammy and Kodjia well be a real handful for them after conceding 4 a florist

I'm hoping the presence of the young pretender will create a bit of competition between the two.....anything you can do I can do better.....If that happens we are in for some treats....

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So who's up for a cup run then? Good thing? Bad thing? Prefer to "concentrate on the league"?

Personally I'd welcome a cup run, I think we have a big enough squad to cope now, and I don't expect us to be in a promotion or relegation battle (though I'd loved to be proved wrong on the first one) so it seems like a good year for it.

Most of all, a win tonight sets up a potential tie with one of the big boys, and a guaranteed sell out for the new Gate, which I think we can all agree would be brilliant.

yeah - I fancy a cup run this season. As you say, we have the squad for it this year too.

Maybe we could get knocked out by a prem team playing an ineligible player...

11 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

I'm hoping the presence of the young pretender will create a bit of competition between the two.....anything you can do I can do better.....If that happens we are in for some treats....

Wondered if we saw a bit of that at the end of Wigan game, thought JK was desperate to score and should have put Tammy through (although he did also try to square to him and got us the corner that Tammy scored from) 

2 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

Wondered if we saw a bit of that at the end of Wigan game, thought JK was desperate to score and should have put Tammy through (although he did also try to square to him and got us the corner that Tammy scored from) 

Apparently Tammy was just offside and it was a great call from Kodjia, debatable but..

Archived