IGNORED

Jimmy's Instagram activity

JasonM88

Since we're in the business of theories, we'll be going 1 up top away at Norwich (pretty safe bet), and prior to travelling, LJ told them it would be Abraham. Kodjia reacted badly and refused to travel / demanded a transfer. He's looked unsettled in the two games he's played and really isolated on Saturday.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Whatever the fee, we don't need the money. I cannot see us selling unless we have a more than adequate replacement lined up. We have three senior strikers including Kodjia and one of them is 37.

And if Kodjia has a poor season? His value drops very quickly, no guarantee we'd see the form from last season again. 'We don't need the money' ... we hardly make lots of money from constantly selling players like P'boro for example and therefore every player will still have a price regardless of the PR speak.

13 minutes ago, Olé said:

Since we're in the business of theories, we'll be going 1 up top away at Norwich (pretty safe bet), and prior to travelling, LJ told them it would be Abraham. Kodjia reacted badly and refused to travel / demanded a transfer. He's looked unsettled in the two games he's played and really isolated on Saturday.

Does mystic meg still have a column?

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it might be, the clubs media team were very wrong about Garita. If it's not him, it has to be a Frenchman running the account given who it's following and the tweets in French. Might be a French based 'fan account'.

I think it is French based fan.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Because I don't, as plenty of others don't too :P

Well with compelling evidence like that, including a childish little emoji, you must be right...

So with your wisdom you're undoubtedly also aware that describing an account as 'The official account...' (translated) in your profile is not permitted by Twitter if it isn't true?

As I stated in my original post (not directed at you) I apologised if I was incorrect about it being his account...so no real need for you to contribute really?

35 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Maybe he's just realised he can't compete with Magnusson when it comes to social media

5 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Maybe he cant compete with Tammy when it comes to scoring?

Maybe he can't compete with Magnusson when it comes to scoring. 

LJ's agreed to start Magnusson up front against Norwich :ph34r:

55 minutes ago, Neo said:

I would take 8 million from anybody with large sell on clause and say goodbye if he does not want to be here.

i just hope if that is the case it is quick so we have time to bring somebody in.

Might have our best incoming window for years and be in profit !!

My fear with that is by the time he gets sold on again, will there be any sell-on value to give us any % at 26 / 27 years of age now?

I'd settle for a larger initial fee with a smaller sell-on % through risk of getting nothing or very little in the future......

1 hour ago, Strawberry2157. said:

I'm 99.9% sure I saw him today driving in town when he should have been on a plane. I did look and think that's really strange... just thought it was one of his mates driving his car.

I saw Pack at around 6pm nr Victoria Street. 

Personally I would be gutted if he does leave, however much he can not understand the offside rule and can not hit a barn door sometimes he is still one of if not the best player we have had for a very long time now. I just can't see realistically who we could sign that would be a better player to have then Kodjia.

That being said £10million is a ridiculous amount of money for us and with the Agard/Ayling money and Bolasie money that could potentially buy us 3 big players which could give us what we need if we're serious about pushing for play offs this year. If we do sell Kodjia I just hope we have a plan in mind, judging by the business we have already done compared to last year we can have a lot of faith we know what we're doing now!

If Kodjia has gone this way about leaving us it's disappointing but almost single handedly keeping us up last year deserves respect from that fans IMO

Could be an exciting week ahead!! Up the reds

My guess... He has had a bit of a friendly talking to from LJ following the whole Facebook/Everton rumour saga, and either they or other players have recommended he separates his personal and professional presence on social media We know LJ thinks he's quite naive and immature both with British culture and football-wise - he's said as much on a couple of occasions since taking over. 

If that is the case, then it makes sense for him to remove his City pictures and then unfollow the club with the intention of it being his personal account (still following the players who are inevitably his mates), before deciding/realising it would be easier to just start afresh as that page has over 4000 followers and will be difficult to make it personal with that setup, and deleted everything in an attempt to start afresh.

It's become "fashionable" so to speak, to have an Instagram account with very few photos on, almost like a portfolio of your life. A few friends of mine have recently stripped all the photos from their instagrams and re-uploaded a load that they like.

All in all, probably an overreaction from most and to those that gave him grief and a load of insults on Instagram, good work. If this was a completely innocent act, you've just made our fanbase look like a right bunch of bellends, and made JK - a young lad in a country where he barely speaks the language - possibly feel hounded by those that are supposed to make him feel most welcome.

This is why I hate social media.

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well with compelling evidence like that, including a childish little emoji, you must be right...

its an emoji...they're not meant to be grown up are they?

So with your wisdom you're undoubtedly also aware that describing an account as 'The official account...' (translated) in your profile is not permitted by Twitter if it isn't true?

so is Photoshopping one of those blue icons onto your profile pic but people do it.  Have a look at @nigelpearson21.  Uses official, but it ain't him.

As I stated in my original post (not directed at you) I apologised if I was incorrect about it being his account...so no real need for you to contribute really?

i was trying to be funny because I know you.....and with your recent pedantry for facts, I gave you a completely factless reason.  I had an #epicfail, according to the yoof of today :thumbsup:

Touchy tonight?

6 minutes ago, Ben4BCFC said:

My guess... He has had a bit of a friendly talking to from LJ following the whole Facebook/Everton rumour saga, and either they or other players have recommended he separates his personal and professional presence on social media We know LJ thinks he's quite naive and immature both with British culture and football-wise - he's said as much on a couple of occasions since taking over. 

If that is the case, then it makes sense for him to remove his City pictures and then unfollow the club with the intention of it being his personal account (still following the players who are inevitably his mates), before deciding/realising it would be easier to just start afresh as that page has over 4000 followers and will be difficult to make it personal with that setup, and deleted everything in an attempt to start afresh.

It's become "fashionable" so to speak, to have an Instagram account with very few photos on, almost like a portfolio of your life. A few friends of mine have recently stripped all the photos from their instagrams and re-uploaded a load that they like.

All in all, probably an overreaction from most and to those that gave him grief and a load of insults on Instagram, good work. If this was a completely innocent act, you've just made our fanbase look like a right bunch of bellends, and made JK - a young lad in a country where he barely speaks the language - possibly feel hounded by those that are supposed to make him feel most welcome.

This is why I hate social media.

Sadly, I think you're wrong. He deliberately deleted the city photos first, that's telling. He then deleted others - probably to save face. I'm pretty sure he wants out.

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Quality guessss with no substance on this thread.  And quality panicking as well.  

He was having a dump and was bored so deleted some photos.  That's my guess.

Don't think anyone is panicking really, people seem pretty chilled out about it for OTIB. The theories people are coming up with aren't exactly without substance either, he deleted the city pics first. There's no real logical explanation why that might be, if you were deleting photos generally - you wouldn't necessarily delete ones featuring your football club first, doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think anyone is panicking really, people seem pretty chilled out about it for OTIB. The theories people are coming up with aren't exactly without substance either, he deleted the city pics first. There's no real logical explanation why that might be, if you were deleting photos generally - you wouldn't necessarily delete ones featuring your football club first, doesn't make sense.

He's got them in folders and deleting them in alphabetical order.  B for Bristol City, S for Angers (SCO Angers) :P

Archived