IGNORED

Jimmy's Instagram activity

JasonM88

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think anyone is panicking really, people seem pretty chilled out about it for OTIB. The theories people are coming up with aren't exactly without substance either, he deleted the city pics first. There's no real logical explanation why that might be, if you were deleting photos generally - you wouldn't necessarily delete ones featuring your football club first, doesn't make sense.

Suddenly people would take £10m for him cos he deleted some pictures.  Sounds a bit panicky to me.  

Sitting at home wondering why a French footballer has deleted some photos on social media....perfectly normal I guess.

39 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm probably in a minority but even though he scored plenty last season, I wouldn't be overly disappointed if he left (obviously depending on who we bring in), my reasoning is there are more aspects to his game missing than there are complete 

I agree with this 100%. For all his goals, some aspects of his play are embarrassingly poor. 

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Suddenly people would take £10m for him cos he deleted some pictures.  Sounds a bit panicky to me.  

Sitting at home wondering why a French footballer has deleted some photos on social media....perfectly normal I guess.

I think £10m is good money for him, one season in this league. I really like him as a player but that's huge money. He's not THAT young either. 

That's just the way things work now, people's social media presence is so visible. The other week he was sharing stories about supposed interest in him.. Now he appears to make a point of deleting all city pictures.. Then deleting others.. People are always going to wonder why that is when connecting those two things, especially as he's given the impression he's at the very least flattered by the idea of the interest in him. 

Lots of people reading a lot into not very much.  Maybe he's bored of instagram, maybe his agent will run his account from now on, maybe his girlfriend did it in a fit of pique.  Honestly, it's trivial and irrelevant.

We have him under contract for three more years (two plus our option for one more) so he'll leave if we get an acceptable offer which will need to be 8 figures and unless it happens in the next few days it won't happen this summer.  Stop panicking.

Just think how Abraham has hit the ground running as much as Kodjia did last season to keep us up things move on.

Most can see great start that it is to keep all three Tomlin Abraham.Kodgia all in the same team is gona be a work of art.

Most seem to think our midfield is up to it but would you accept jimmy going leaving us with Abraham the main man Tomlin in behind and a 4 million signing top rated midfielder coming in ?

I cannot believe that some fans seem to think that selling Kodjia would be a good thing!!!! Strikers like him don't grow on trees. He is a quality striker and you can't have too many of them. We don't need 8m FFS but we certainly need a few guys who can guarantee goals. 

7 hours ago, RedDave said:

I would take 8 but it's not panic and it's not anger. Could not give a rooting tooting darn what he does on social media.

just think with the bolasie money as well it may give an opportunity to bring in 2 or 3 good players and we move on. I trust LJ and MA to get the players to shape the team.

I am still mildly concerned that Tomlin, Abraham and Kodia is not working but maybe Tomlin, Abraham and Another might be what we need,

Many people are suggesting teams that exclude Kodjia trying to find the right balance of defence and attack - maybe that will be the future?

Start of the season I would have gone bat shit if Kodjia was sold - now I'm feeling fairly breezy and even non-plus about the prospect - if it happens I will sit back and see what the management and team do. If it doesn't he will continue to have my undying support and bi-curious love :blink:

8 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

This is by far the most embarassing thread ive read all year. 

You just wait until Alan Curbishley starts deleting photos of houses in Clevedon and Portishead from his Instagram account.

Archived