IGNORED

The Official Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Blimey.

Worried about Little, and two up front with Tomlin. Pack in for Brownhill which feels right.

Not messing about. Hopefully he feels it is the best team rather than just trying to fit three in to two.

Thought Kodjia was in <insert minor premier league side here>.

edit - if the graphic is right, maybe it is one up front with Kodjia on the right. Could just work...

Matthews on bench, so hopefully not to far away

Edited by cityexile
8 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Not being critical but he will look foolish if we lose 3-0 ! Wouldn't put it past us to win though

Isn't it refreshing to go to teams like Norwich and say this is us, we're going to give you a game can you deal with us? Or go to Derby and say we aren't as good as them? Just an opinion.

However, I do think there's a balance between the two. Personally think we're too open, but sure as anything we'll worry them at the back 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

Right formation, but Kodj to protect Little? Hmmm. I think if GON and MP play well (though they may have to put in a big shift) we may be okay. Keeping possession may be our best way to get through this!

Completely agree mate!

Im sure norwich see little as a weak link in their prep for this match so wouldnt be surprised if that side gets targetted. 

I do fear the worst and we should prepare ourselves for the likelihood of defeat... but then I look at our wins at Middlesbrough, Southampton, Leicester, Swansea and draws at West Ham and Newcastle. We have got good results at top Championship sides before, so why not tonight? COYR!

If we do happen to get beat, no f****ing meltdowns please.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 6