IGNORED

Bristol Rugby at the Ricoh

cidered abroad

28 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Way to much rugby on this football forum!!

Why worry about the shape of the balls :cool: we're in this together now like it or lump it, I notice the kits are gradually blending into one, or is this just me,? Probs just me but a wugger season ticket holder friend of mine mentioned it today, Bristol have introduced red into their kit....mmmmm

8 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Why worry about the shape of the balls :cool: we're in this together now like it or lump it, I notice the kits are gradually blending into one, or is this just me,? Probs just me but a wugger season ticket holder friend of mine mentioned it today, Bristol have introduced red into their kit....mmmmm

I'm behind bristol sport 100% just trying to get used to all this rugby. 

My father in law must really hate me (or football) after 13 years of asking if he wanted to watch city, he's into golf, he's always said no thanks. Last week he dropped the bomb shell he's bought himself a rugby season ticket in the south stand!! Never even watched bristol before!!

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

My father in law must really hate me (or football) after 13 years of asking if he wanted to watch city, he's into golf, he's always said no thanks. Last week he dropped the bomb shell he's bought himself a rugby season ticket in the south stand!! Never even watched bristol before!!

The word " premier " has a lot to answer for, better odd shaped balls than Ickle lickle ones !

1 hour ago, Tall King Blox said:

Do we need to change the name of the Forum?

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Well I've got a dual season ticket this year, in the Dolman Central for both codes albeit different seats. Good crack at the rugby but it'll never replace BCFC. I know a few on here have also invested in both this year and the discount on both tickets makes the rugby one very affordable - and even better value when it includes all Prem, Anglo-Welsh Cup AND European Cup games! Plus the 20% discount in the SBG, Shop, Concourses etc is a great saving. 

Definitely think a Rugby sub-forum would be a great idea, may even tempt a few of the chasers to join up here and get involved. Who can "make it happen" @Tomarse @Dollymarie @RedM @phantom et al ? 

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Bristol are away to Wasps at the Ricoh on Sun 18th Sept.

Any info, advice on parking there for the travelling Bris supporters please.

I haven't a clue as never been there but so many on here have.

I just parked in the shopping complex next to the stadium. A Coventry fan told me I could park in there but wait half hour until the stewards leave the exit gate.

I waited, had a costa and they disappeared. Free parking right next to the ground and a good day out. Happy days.

26 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Well I've got a dual season ticket this year, in the Dolman Central for both codes albeit different seats. Good crack at the rugby but it'll never replace BCFC. I know a few on here have also invested in both this year and the discount on both tickets makes the rugby one very affordable - and even better value when it includes all Prem, Anglo-Welsh Cup AND European Cup games! Plus the 20% discount in the SBG, Shop, Concourses etc is a great saving. 

Definitely think a Rugby sub-forum would be a great idea, may even tempt a few of the chasers to join up here and get involved. Who can "make it happen" @Tomarse @Dollymarie @RedM @phantom et al ? 

A sub forum would would be great, the current Bristol forum is like something from the dark ages (90s).

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

We also get bad jokes, bad puns, songs, deviation, repetition etc (I should know, I'm guilty of all of this). In comparison, rugby is quite good. 

5 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Bristol are away to Wasps at the Ricoh on Sun 18th Sept.

Any info, advice on parking there for the travelling Bris supporters please.

I haven't a clue as never been there but so many on here have.

Bris..!! 

Why..?! It makes my blood boil!

16 hours ago, Spoons said:

Sorry, you have to blame me for this thread. I follow both clubs and read on their forum questions about parking. So I put it on this part of City Forum because we must have hundreds of City fans on here who have driven cars to the Ricoh and know about parking there. Perhaps weneed a dedicated "Parking" thread ? :P

Archived