IGNORED

Has anyone bought tickets for Barcelona FC?

phantom

• Admin

I'm looking to buy tickets for Barcelona - Celta Vigo in March next year.

The Barca site asks to register so that they can send information when they go on sale, any idea which is UK / GB in the drop down list http://taquilla.fcbarcelona.cat/webapp/en/tickets-fcb/00023/?_ga=1.212590864.546952581.1473334987

Or do people buy tickets from somewhere else?

Will be very grateful for any help :thumbsup:

Reino Unido is United Kingdom.

I bought through the site but from what I remember you had to be pretty quick on the general sale.

It's worth keeping an eye on the site as Barca resell any unused season ticket holders seats closer to the game (which there always seems to be a good few) but if not tickets can be purchased all across the city from vendors at near enough face value.

I'd also recommend if possible going to Espanyol. Much better atmosphere than Camp Nou and your more likely to see a better game.

There are a number of Barcelona shops in the City where you can buy tickets. It is normally easy to get them as they have a system where season ticket holders who can not make the game can tell the club who make the tickets available and give a rebate to the holder.One of the shops is near the round a bout at the top of Las Rambles

And you can buy beer during the game

4 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

There are a number of Barcelona shops in the City where you can buy tickets. It is normally easy to get them as they have a system where season ticket holders who can not make the game can tell the club who make the tickets available and give a rebate to the holder.One of the shops is near the round a bout at the top of Las Rambles

Last time I was over there a couple of years ago you could buy tickets directly from the cashpoints at La Caixa banks too.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

The Barca site asks to register so that they can send information when they go on sale, any idea which is UK / GB in the drop down list http://taquilla.fcbarcelona.cat/webapp/en/tickets-fcb/00023/?_ga=1.212590864.546952581.1473334987

I've not been for a match before and could be wrong, but I believe that apart from the big 2/3 games a season, it's pretty easy to get tickets for Camp Nou. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I've not been for a match before and could be wrong, but I believe that apart from the big 2/3 games a season, it's pretty easy to get tickets for Camp Nou. 

As I thought. Their average attendance is 77k in a 99k capacity. 

Loads of tickets available for most fixtures, bar the Real Madrid & Espanyol games. 

On 8 September 2016 at 12:57, phantom said:

Got tickets for the same game in March 2014 :) bought them on the afternoon of the game online. Printed the ticket out, easy. 

Like someone else said, apart from 2-3 big games I think there's nearly always tickets available on the day. 

I went to see Barca V Sporting Gjion (6-0 Messi even scored a header!) in March - I waited until they went on general sale a few days before the match & printed them off at home, they tend to go on sale late as the members can return tickets for the club to sell on their behalf through the official site. 

I went to Real Madrid V Real Betis (3-1) a few years back booked them online through their website too. Collected from the club shop in the ground using the cash machine like ticket dispensors really easy.

On September 8, 2016 at 13:30, Grey Fox said:

Think it's only zero per cent stuff these days. Went last season and couldn't find a proper beer inside the ground. No thatchers either. Disgrace.

hi we used to go and watch  barca v real but this going back a few years . i think these game have to be showen on tv by law so a lot of people used to sell the tacket for that game to cover the whole season. if you can hold your nerve you can normally get in for a fair price we just used to walk up to the turnstile with the local they would get there card scanned and in we would walk but make sure you get there seat number hope this helps

Archived