IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Thread (Merged)

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Closing down the 40 yard shot because that's the only option he has because we've marked everyone else out of a pass?

Yeah close him down. 

You don't give players that much time in that third of the box, he could have just as easily found a Weds player for an easy goal with that amount of time. No pressure, asking for trouble!

Tomlin didn't mean to miss the penalty. An extra inch the other way and you'd all be creaming over it so don't lay into the lad.

I'm way more pissed off about the fact that even though we were taking a penalty and playing against 10 men, Gary O'Neill had to make a stretching challenge from behind to stop them going 2 on 1 against us. Where is the organisation there?! Schoolboy stuff

• Like 12
3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm glad I don't rely on any of you lot next to me in the trenches during a war. 

What a bunch of whinging pussies who chop and change their over reactions backwards and forwards, before looking for the nearest person to lump blame on. 

Pathetic! 

At least we can send tomlin over the trenches with you,sure don't want him being a sniper