IGNORED

I have been summoned to Sky sports headquarters

Never to the dark side

13 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Which big day? 

NTTDS's big day out to take on the fat cats who think it's a good idea to not include, a team in the top 6, with the top scorer in the entire football league ( who happens to be English and scoring international goals for his country ), with a young, exciting manager who always has a 'quote' for the media, in their next 18 games they are showing live.

It all just seems like I'm missing something here? Surely our viewing figures would be boosted just by having Tammy? Chelsea fans and England fans who are holding on to the last bit of hope that our young sides are actually recently successful.

Although if it meant the next time we were on TV was in the play off semi finals, then I'm sure I would be ok with that!

3 hours ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

NTTDS's big day out to take on the fat cats who think it's a good idea to not include, a team in the top 6, with the top scorer in the entire football league ( who happens to be English and scoring international goals for his country ), with a young, exciting manager who always has a 'quote' for the media, in their next 18 games they are showing live.

It all just seems like I'm missing something here? Surely our viewing figures would be boosted just by having Tammy? Chelsea fans and England fans who are holding on to the last bit of hope that our young sides are actually recently successful.

Although if it meant the next time we were on TV was in the play off semi finals, then I'm sure I would be ok with that!

They'll have well-rehearsed responses to all of that, unfortunately,

Will be like trying to reason with a religious leader about his faith.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

@Never to the dark side see if there is any mention of our away game at Newcastle being moved

Agree with the comments above - surely the "Tammy affect" may get Sky more interested in us?

Now that would cheese a lot of people off! If we keep up our current form, I can see it happening as well. :grr:

Trying to get into Sky HQ is like getting into Fort Knox,

Yes I did wear my City Shirt, strange to see so many others in a suit and tie.

The person who decides on what games are shown was not there,

so I hope they were not put off coming to the AGM by my intended attendance

I think the amount of attendees has fallen over the years,and there were approx ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY attendees

Five attendees asked question,parking and the living wage were the main concerns.

Anyway I did say why I thought Sky were all over Leeds in the last few years.

Although I will keep my thought in my head for the reason why.

I did say that Sky will now be all over Villa Newcastle and Norwich this season.

which is shame when Bristol City have the leading goal scorer in the league

I did promise that when Bristol City are in the top flight for seasom 2017/18

I would not attend next years AGM.

I did thank the board for our two scheduled live game

Fianally I did request that more shots of Bristol City fans could be shown,

as every one who has attended Cardiff City games the away fans are on the left  hand side of the main camera angles.

Lets see what happens tonight.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Trying to get into Sky HQ is like getting into Fort Knox,

Yes I did wear my City Shirt, strange to see so many others in a suit and tie.

The person who decides on what games are shown was not there,

so I hope they were not put off coming to the AGM by my intended attendance

I think the amount of attendees has fallen over the years,and there were approx ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY attendees

Five attendees asked question,parking and the living wage were the main concerns.

Anyway I did say why I thought Sky were all over Leeds in the last few years.

Although I will keep my thought in my head for the reason why.

I did say that Sky will now be all over Villa Newcastle and Norwich this season.

which is shame when Bristol City have the leading goal scorer in the league

I did promise that when Bristol City are in the top flight for seasom 2017/18

I would not attend next years AGM.

I did thank the board for our two scheduled live game

Fianally I did request that more shots of Bristol City fans could be shown,

as every one who has attended Cardiff City games the away fans are on the left  hand side of the main camera angles.

Lets see what happens tonight.

I did spot a man matching your description @Never to the dark side waiting for a bus by Temple Meads yesterday, by the time I had crossed the road you were on the number 1 

Archived