IGNORED

£10 bring a friend offer Vs Blackburn : Updated

formerly known as ivan

Season ticket holders get a rugby match ticket too from memory. Used one of my refer a friend vouchers yesterday in the concourse - was initially regarded as foreign currency but someone round the back confirmed legit! Unfortunately the vouchers are not legal tender in the coffee shop - not sure of the reason for the distinction but the coffee was fine in the concourse anyway!

• Admin
14 hours ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Would wager it will be Burton or Rotherham. Also as I'm in the at atyeo   (sold out) would my friend have to sit on his own elsewhere?

Amuses me how they define this area as sold out yet there must be 100+ seats unused toward the pitch each game - I wonder why they never sold more?

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Amuses me how they define this area as sold out yet there must be 100+ seats unused toward the pitch each game - I wonder why they never sold more?

I noticed that on Saturday.

Could well be just ST holders not turning up and everyone else taking the higher vantage points.

I seem to remember someone high up at the club (Sexstone?) once saying the percentage of ST holders not turning up to any particular match was remarkably high.

Certainly higher than 1:10/11.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I thought that was because, as they are allowed to stand, everyone crams into the higher and better viewing areas so there are more people than seats leaving the empty seats towards the bottom.

• Admin
21 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Does anyone know which matches this is likely to be for or will the club announce it as and when? 

I have previously asked but can't remember what the answer was.

Cheers

@formerly known as ivan Just announced as being the home game against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday 22nd October

Each season ticket holder can purchase up to TWO £10 tickets - club are also allowing supporters to move to sit with these people if there are not seats next to current seat

Can also claim a FREE ticket for Bristol Vs Sale on Friday 30th September

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

@formerly known as ivan Just announced as being the home game against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday 22nd October

Each season ticket holder can purchase up to TWO £10 tickets - club are also allowing supporters to move to sit with these people if there are not seats next to current seat

Bloody good deal; well done City.

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Thanks, Phantom, I would have missed this.

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Any idea about the Atyeo rules? Obviously they cannot come into the Atyeo but do I have to move to take up the offer as I'd love to stay put and get two friends to come along together?

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

* Sorry Phantom, that's Sunday 30th October.

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Any idea about the Atyeo rules? Obviously they cannot come into the Atyeo but do I have to move to take up the offer as I'd love to stay put and get two friends to come along together?

The wording doesn't suggest that you'd have to move:

" Season card holders will be able to relocate to elsewhere in the stadium to sit alongside their guests, if there are no spare seats next to them (seat transfers by phone only)."

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Re; Atyeo, at present we'd have to say move to another stand because all home seats are taken.

It wouldn't be until later (nearer the fixture) that we'll know whether Blackburn are going to sell all their seats or not, and then we may be able to claw back some tickets from them to use in the Atyeo for this offer.

Hope that explains the situation.

Adam

3 minutes ago, AdamB said:

Re; Atyeo, at present we'd have to say move to another stand because all home seats are taken.

It wouldn't be until later (nearer the fixture) that we'll know whether Blackburn are going to sell all their seats or not, and then we may be able to claw back some tickets from them to use in the Atyeo for this offer.

Hope that explains the situation.

Adam

Great to know that they could maybe join me Adam, however if they cannot join me would I have to join them in another stand or could I stay in the Atyeo and my friends get offer seats in another part of the ground?

1 minute ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Great to know that they could maybe join me Adam, however if they cannot join me would I have to join them in another stand or could I stay in the Atyeo and my friends get offer seats in another part of the ground?

Yes, the two guest tickets could be elsewhere in the stadium, if you want to remain in your own seat and can't get them nearby or in the same stand.

Regards,
Adam

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

@AdamB hi Adam, 

with nearly 14,000 STH, will the Upper tier of Lansdown stand be open from the start of sales for this one? 

It could even attract more sales from people who want to come just to try it out. 

I'll pass your question to Mark Kelly and get back to you.

Adam

3 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

This could be the biggest gate of the season,five of us have already been asked for tickets,so there's ten already.

This could/should easily be a 25k+  home sellout IF promoted properly and STH's make the effort to push it to their friends. 

Come on everyone. #packthegate!

Archived