IGNORED

Magnusson chant

MyBrotherErnie

16 minutes ago, MyBrotherErnie said:

If it stops our horrific attempts at the viking clap then I'm all game. Seems more original than lots used in recent years too. 

I think this could work well and sound good, although I quite like our disorganised, spontaneous and random version of the Viking chant. 

39 minutes ago, MyBrotherErnie said:

If it stops our horrific attempts at the viking clap then I'm all game. Seems more original than lots used in recent years too. 

Its a Manchester city song about Vincent Kompany. They sing it pretty much constantly (then he gets injured, gets subbed and they stop.....)

How's about....

He holds the door,

He holds the doooooorr

Hordur Magnusson - He holds the door!

To be honest I quite like what we do (how often does the majority of the stadium get involved?) and I think Hordur likes it as well.

9 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Surely we have to do something with a Bjork song?

It's oh so quiet - Bjork

Original.
You blow a fuse
Zing boom
The devil cuts loose
Zing boom
So what's the use
Wow bam
Of falling in love

City Version

You head the ball

zing boom

The tackles fly in

zing boom 

So what's his name

wow bam

It's Magnusson

We already have the embers of a Magnusson chant - started in Section 82 at the last home game and was catching on nicely.  These things take time to build, but it will get there.

Horder Magnusson.....
Horder Magnusson.....
Son of Magnus,
Magnus's Son,
Horder Magnusson.....

Simple, but we mostly need simple songs else they don't get going.

On the subject of player chants, seeing Jamie Patterson has been playing so well and we're playing his old club on Saturday how about changing the Forza Eastenders song to be about him? His name fits perfectly -

Jamie Patterson

Jamie Patterson

Olé olé 

Olé  olé 

Olé  olé 

My fav player song at the moment is "little by little the best right back we had since Bradley Orr" sung to the Oasis tune Little by little.

But can any one tell me the song we have for Callum O'Dowda, I heard it once at Fulham but forgot how it went.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

My fav player song at the moment is "little by little the best right back we had since Bradley Orr" sung to the Oasis tune Little by little.

But can any one tell me the song we have for Callum O'Dowda, I heard it once at Fulham but forgot how it went.

The heartbeat one? Same as the Bolasie one that we, sorry Palace, sorry Everton made?

I was looking forward on Tuesday night to hear Flints song ( posted on here ) but despite being told that I'd hear it as it was going to be sung, there was no Flint song.........:facepalm:

Im still waiting to hear any song at AG that's been posted on otib. It's gonna be a long wait.......

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

That's brilliant! 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

We already have the embers of a Magnusson chant - started in Section 82 at the last home game and was catching on nicely.  These things take time to build, but it will get there.

Horder Magnusson.....
Horder Magnusson.....
Son of Magnus,
Magnus's Son,
Horder Magnusson.....

Simple, but we mostly need simple songs else they don't get going.

Cider Magnusson

Cider Magnusson

Repeat

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I was looking forward on Tuesday night to hear Flints song ( posted on here ) but despite being told that I'd hear it as it was going to be sung, there was no Flint song.........:facepalm:

Im still waiting to hear any song at AG that's been posted on otib. It's gonna be a long wait.......

At least they played Massive Attack pre-game as promised. Amazing stuff. Well done @Tim S 

Archived