IGNORED

Any spare Blackburn guest tickets..?

Bar BS3

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So why have you completely changed your tune on this then @Bar BS3?....

image.jpg

I haven't changed my tune. It would be good if they offered it to members. 

That doesn't mean that they "should". 

It was part of the season ticket package, not the membership package. That's all I'm saying. 

21 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Afraid not mate. I'm going with my 2 year old and taking 7 year old nephew for his first game. 

All these other tickets are for friends or people who work at the BBC

are any of them decent cameramen/women? They could do the highlights

18 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Going to be interesting to see how many we get for the Blackburn game. I get the impression there are plenty of STH getting additional tickets for this game.

Technically if everyone could sell their two guest tickets then the game would be oversubscribed by 12k! That won't happen of course, but it would be terrific to sell out.

Still think members should have been charged the same though!

Not sure why TBH. You were more than happy to encourage the club to sell tickets at £10 for the opening game of the season " in the long term interests of the club". Or was that because you'd benefit as well??!!

That's exactly what they are doing for the Blackburn game, hooking in people who are not ST or Membership holders.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Not sure why TBH. You were more than happy to encourage the club to sell tickets at £10 for the opening game of the season " in the long term interests of the club". Or was that because you'd benefit as well??!!

That's exactly what they are doing for the Blackburn game, hooking in people who are not ST or Membership holders.

I fully support any ticket offer that encourages new support including this one.

Please explain why selling tickets to members at the same price for this game would make the offer any less effective to potential new fans? And why shouldn't established, existing fans benefit from ticket offers as well as new ones?

As it happens, a STH friend has got me tickets for this game. I would imagine most members will do the same and few will pay full price anyway - in which case the club could have just made it easier and charged members the same £10 in the first place.

I find it remarkable that I have to defend the notion of charging existing fans the same as new ones, surely that is obviously the fairest approach.

54 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Excuse me for being a idiot but are these tkts v Blackburn free with a season tkt.or I thought they were £10 each.please enlighten me.

Each season ticket holder can buy 2 extra tickets for £10 each. 

2 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

You on commission Bar BS3?

I wish!

No, just doing my bit to help #packthegate

I have access to lots of people who want offers, as part of my job. If this helps the club fill the ground and introduces some new supporters, then it's all good! 

On 06/10/2016 at 12:32, BobBobSuperBob said:

After a Blackburn ticket if any kind st holder can help me out

6 hours ago, Selred said:

Just bumping this thread again. Anyone got 1 spare?

Cheers

I can probably sort you out if you message me, haven't used either of mine.

Archived