IGNORED

2017/18 Bristol City home and away kits

phantom

• Admin

This is what many have wanted in the past - so now is your chance !!

We want to give you the opportunity to be involved in the design of the club’s 2017/18 home and away kits.

As agreed at last month’s Fans Advisory Network, we are consulting with supporters to gather feedback about this season’s strips, as well as looking forward to the next campaign.

You can even put forward your own design in JPG format, or name your favourite City kit of all time which you think deserves a chance to come back!

Take part in our online survey by clicking here: https://response.questback.com/bristolsportltd/BristolCitySupporterInputSurvey

Thanks for your support!

Bristol City Football Club

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

A nice thing for the club to do, really liked the designs put by a poster on here a few years ago with a suspension bridge watermark (for lack of a better term).

The picture has since been removed but it was a beauty. Normal red kit with a deeper red for the left tower of the bridge and a small bit of the road and cable. I believe the poster was Briz or Brizred or something.

4 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

The picture has since been removed but it was a beauty. Normal red kit with a deeper red for the left tower of the bridge and a small bit of the road and cable. I believe the poster was Briz or Brizred or something.

Was indeed "Briz". Found the thread where he posted them, but as you say, the pictures are gone.

3 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

1996/1997 home kit was the the 'ultimate' Bristol City strip imo, red shirt with white collar, white shorts and red and white hooped socks. Those socks were just awesome.

That kit just screamed out at you, that's 'Bristol City'. 

That's exactly what I put in the the feedback! My favourite kit we've ever had! 

If the club actually listen to what people respond to on this email, then fair play, great move by all involved.

The only suggestion I asked for was that the club drop the embarrassing and cringe worthy hashtags from both the kits and other leisurewear. 

As for best kit ever, huge fan of the Blackthorn red kit with white collar and robin badge as worn by Andy Cole, Walsh etc. in 1992. Retro, cool and classy.

• Admin
35 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I believe it was this one, there's a comment by Briz near the top about some designs.

Blimey that post is from over 3 years ago, the poster hasn't been on line in ages either

Some interesting ones on line - no idea who designed them

Image result

Image result

Image result

Image result

Image result

image.png

50 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'm going to immediately split opinion by suggesting an all-navy away kit with red trim. Same navy as on the sleeves this year. I think it would look really smart (and nothing like royal blue and white quarters).

Think we agreed on this in the summer. Would look really smart. 

Surprising how unused navy is as a colour for football shirts given it's so popular for casual wear. 

Just seen that the Rugby club are only allowing season ticket holders to have a say.

Not sure what to think about that. As a fan in exile a season ticket isn't worth it for me. I try to get to City and Rugby away matches local to me up here. It doesn't mean I support either club any less. 

Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Just seen that the Rugby club are only allowing season ticket holders to have a say.

Not sure what to think about that. As a fan in exile a season ticket isn't worth it for me. I try to get to City and Rugby away matches local to me up here. It doesn't mean I support either club any less. 

Oh well.

*cough* Or you could guess the URL based on the one posted in the opening post... *cough*

;)

Archived