IGNORED

2017/18 Bristol City home and away kits

phantom

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

A chest compression compresses the heart but where you pump is central but the heart is off to the left.  

2 hours ago, Magic Man said:

I did a first aid course the other day and your heart is actually in the centre of your chest. Just saying like....

I often wondered why the doctor has 2 hearts

On 7 October 2016 at 15:19, Bullbag said:

1996/1997 home kit was the the 'ultimate' Bristol City strip imo, red shirt with white collar, white shorts and red and white hooped socks. Those socks were just awesome.

That kit just screamed out at you, that's 'Bristol City'. 

Exactly what I think, think that's why I liked the league 1 winning kit so much too!

On 08/10/2016 at 10:04, Ian M said:

Found it, I wanted to send this at the relevant part in the survey but it took ages to find it. I believe we should make purple/lime our away theme where we could have purple kits with lime details, lime kits with purple details, black kits with purple/lime details or white shirts with purple/lime details. This allows enough room for variations but starts to create an away identity.

image.jpeg

This definitely has my vote! I would buy 7 of them for each day of the week! We need to keep the purple and lime to keep a unique identity on the road! 

For me, there is one kit that epitomises Bristol City... to be seen in the images below.

Adidas have their 3 stripes, Puma their big wide 'slash' arm design, Nike their 'tick'...then you have the greats of Admiral, Umbro and Bukta that incorporated their logo into Shirt, shorts and sock 'stripes'. Like Umbro used in our 'classic' kit.

I'd love to see next seasons kit, in the same design as what we had pictured below. The Bristol sport logo could be used the same way as Umbro used theirs, on the sleeve stripe in red and white.

Home...Red, White, Red.

Away...White, Black, Black.

3rd...whatever...

I'm a traditionalist...and would like to see those colours always used as our kit colours.

I'd love it, if every fan of football knew we played in those colours....and it made us Bristol City...not just another team that uses red and white is various forms of design.

It crossed my mind, that it would also be a great way of celebrating the life of the Bristol City Legend Gerry Gow, who sadly past away recently. As for me and many fans, that 'classic' kit will always be remembered with that Legend adorning it.

Fingers crossed...

bristol_city_1976-1981.gif

bristol_city_1983-1984_1.gif

gg........png

gg......jpg

gg....jpg

I've completed both City and Bristol kit surveys.

My main points on both are that we are fans/supporters not customers or consumers. That there isn't any need for a "corporate" identity to the kits of both clubs as both clubs have had proud heritages for over 100 years. I personally don't mind navy blue and white in an away kit but still believe that the number one all time best kits, home and away, were season 1976-77, our first in the First Division.

6 hours ago, spudski said:

For me, there is one kit that epitomises Bristol City... to be seen in the images below.

Adidas have their 3 stripes, Puma their big wide 'slash' arm design, Nike their 'tick'...then you have the greats of Admiral, Umbro and Bukta that incorporated their logo into Shirt, shorts and sock 'stripes'. Like Umbro used in our 'classic' kit.

I'd love to see next seasons kit, in the same design as what we had pictured below. The Bristol sport logo could be used the same way as Umbro used theirs, on the sleeve stripe in red and white.

Home...Red, White, Red.

Away...White, Black, Black.

3rd...whatever...

I'm a traditionalist...and would like to see those colours always used as our kit colours.

I'd love it, if every fan of football knew we played in those colours....and it made us Bristol City...not just another team that uses red and white is various forms of design.

It crossed my mind, that it would also be a great way of celebrating the life of the Bristol City Legend Gerry Gow, who sadly past away recently. As for me and many fans, that 'classic' kit will always be remembered with that Legend adorning it.

Fingers crossed...

bristol_city_1976-1981.gif

bristol_city_1983-1984_1.gif

gg........png

gg......jpg

gg....jpg

I'll have to agree with you Spudski. Good idea about Bristol sports logo running down the sleeves I think it would work. Any gifted people on here with Photoshop could knock an image up to see what it would look like? Much appreciated

I think the 3rd away kit should be purple and lime next year, I really love the one posted earlier on this thread. 

It would be a great way to honour the legend Gerry Gow

Archived