IGNORED

Gustav Engvall

Edge1981

I must say that I was really impressed with the lad tonight. Got a great first touch, is quick and showed great commitment. I think we've all been worried he'd be too scared to get stuck in in fear of getting stuck in but thought he really gave it a go. Excited to see him getting some more game time now! 

3 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

I must say that I was really impressed with the lad tonight. Got a great first touch, is quick and showed great commitment. I think we've all been worried he'd be too scared to get stuck in in fear of getting stuck in but thought he really gave it a go. Excited to see him getting some more game time now! 

That ball he brought down in the first by the touch line was a sublime bit of skill. 

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

This lad really impressed me tonight, can see why City paid what they did for him. Needs some more game time now as looks a real prospect and capable of terrorising defences. Well played tonight young man!

I think the other plus' tonight was he was playing a Premier League (albeit struggling) defence and isn't match fit and probably lacking confidence. Imagine what he'll be like fully fit and playing with confidence! 

Excellent first touch and direct driving runs, could see him being an excellent partner for a goalscorer, expect him to get a few himself and a decent amount of assists. Produce more performances like that and he'll be worth the money.

Glad to hear that he had a good game. This could be the man to lead the line when Tammy is gone end of season without the need for mega bucks replacement. Sure now he is getting back to fitness we will see more of him even if just off the bench initially. 

P.s unless we go up in playoffs then hopefully we can have Tammy back for another year loan ha

10 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Glad to hear that he had a good game. This could be the man to lead the line when Tammy is gone end of season without the need for mega bucks replacement. Sure now he is getting back to fitness we will see more of him even if just off the bench initially. 

P.s unless we go up in playoffs then hopefully we can have Tammy back for another year loan ha

Not sure if he'll be the goal scorer we'all need when Tammy is gone. Like others have said, he could be the ideal partner for a goal scorer in with his running and work rate. Only watched him the once so I guess it's early days but I liked what I saw

40 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Looks like a young Eidur Gudjohnson, but it's bugging me who he reminds me of with his running style, very short, speedy strides, certainly quick over 5-10 yards.  A promising home viewing.

David Speedie?

32 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Are we thinking that Gustav and Tammy would make a good front two? With Tomlin tucked in behind? 

No, we're thinking that Lee made too many changes again/was right to rest players after 6 games in 21 days

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Looks like a young Eidur Gudjohnson, but it's bugging me who he reminds me of with his running style, very short, speedy strides, certainly quick over 5-10 yards.  A promising home viewing.

Liam Robinson? Or David Speedie.

Very impressed. Looks like he`s got a good first touch and very quick feet. I like the way he tries to turn his man and get away which he does more often than not - he`s one of those players with a low centre of gravity and can do it. Chases down lost causes as well which got us a throw in two yards from the corner flag which started an attack for us. From what I saw tonight, he looks pretty good.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Leroy Lita?

Although impressed, I wonder what type of striker he is. Couldn't play him one up top, so is he your classic little bloke up top? Or is he a #10?

• Admin
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Xherdan Shaqiri

Archived