IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Don't see why you are picking out Little for their second, all down to GON. GON carried the ball out, dwelt on it, lost it, tracked Murphy back, then just lets him cut inside to get the shot in. It was GONs poor pass to Korey then led to Korey losing the ball for the 1st too.  

korey had a simple thing to do, so simple yet ****** it up

Been saying all week that tonight would show just how far we actually are from a team that is capable of a serious promotion push. 

Having said that everything good Brighton have done has been a result of our own stupid decision making. Two entirely avoidable goals to give away. 

Just like against Blackburn, we miss Pack terribly IMO. Smith and GON both wanting far too long on the ball and inviting trouble.

And if we continue with the game plan of 'kick it long and hope Tammy gets it' they'll mop it up all night. LJ has shown a knack for changing a game at half time so far this season so let's hope he has something up his sleeve. 

9 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Paterson had looked alright. But Korey, GON & Joe have been absolutely diabolical. 

Personally I think ( and I said this a couple of weeks ago) GON and Korey are too much the same type of player, both hard workers and decent passers, but very little creativity, Bobby Reid with one of them for me. At least BR asks questions and has the creativity needed in this tight league. 

Patterson is looking decent as you say, but just for once I would like him to try and get to the byline!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Personally I think ( and I said this a couple of weeks ago) GON and Korey are too much the same type of player, both hard workers and decent passers, but very little creativity, Bobby Reid with one of them for me. At least BR asks questions and has the creativity needed in this tight league. 

Patterson is looking decent as you say, but just for once I would like him to try and get to the byline!

I'd like to see Korey at RB personally.

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We looked good up to the flukey first goal then we just lost our belief. 

It's like men against boys at the moment ( we're the ' boys ' in case you were wondering)

Tammy looks isolated. 

I still think we lack width and penetration.

I wouldn't call it a fluke!!!! 

Totally agree with the rest though.