IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

We are 2 down, been giving the ball away to easily and dont really look like creating much. Is hard to see anything different at this stage.

5 minutes ago, collier said:

We can only comment on what we are seeing mate. At the moment we started well but are 2 down after 20 mins verses a side that bangs in goals for fun and are unbeaten in 42 when leading.....what exactly are we supposed to be saying??

I get it. But the game's not over.

Brighton are a very good side, which is why so many were predicting a defeat. So why when they score is it such a surprise?! 

We know we're struggling first half and we know LJ has made some very shrewd changes this season. 

Im no less disappointed at the manner of the goals, but there's plenty of time left

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Based on how much football?

Based on fact that other two are poor at this level

In my opinion never had such poor goalkeepers at this level

Oh,for a Gibson or a Cashley

Based on fact of Lucic's career and he is the future.  He needs blooding before our promotion season.  These two are simply not good enough 

My opinion of course, but I see from this thread that I am not alone in my thinking

Edited by Ivorguy
Errant s
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Based on fact of Lucic's career and he is the future.  He needs blooding before our promotion season.  These two are simply not good enough 

My opinion of course, but I see from this thread that I am not alone in my thinking

So you don't know, I'd rather have the decent fielding who is proven at this level with us and Derby then an unproven player with just 90 minutes experiance 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

So many unforced errors...

Exactly   All Brighton have to do is sit and wait for us to make another misplaced pass or an error, and away they go………it's like shooting fish in a barrel?   If this is a marker for where we are at present?  we are a long way from a top six side?

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Based on fact of Lucic's career and he is the future.  He needs blooding before our promotion season.  Theses two are simply not good enough 

I think that's a harsh assessment of our keepers. If they didn't have their flaws they wouldn't be playing for Bristol City in the second tier.

We don't know that Lucic is better. Johnson sees them all in training every day, so he is better placed to make that decision than any of us. I'm willing to trust him on that one.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I think that's a harsh assessment of our keepers. If they didn't have their flaws they wouldn't be playing for Bristol City in the second tier.

We don't know that Lucic is better. Johnson sees them all in training every day, so he is better placed to make that decision than any of us. I'm willing to trust him on that one.

If you are right then this is a position we should be looking at in January

How on earth did we ever let Heaton go!

8 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Based on fact of Lucic's career and he is the future.  He needs blooding before our promotion season.  Theses two are simply not good enough 

PS - what "career"?

Really ******* frustrating. Say what you want about the goals. It embarrassing defending for both. System doesn't work when you have Paterson constantly drifting inside or standing at CM. Nor does it work pumping balls to Abraham against two 6 foot 5 CBs. Dont give Bryan number 3 shirt and publicly laud that his best position is LB then play him left wing. Brighton are embarrassing us in 3rd gear. 

• Like 1