IGNORED

Are you in the LJ should leave group?

reddogkev

On 21/11/2016 at 19:06, shelts said:

Hes a good player. Things are working out for him with his football for a while now. I  hope its not mental health issue or family illness that is holding him back, could be addiction, Mrs playing away.......its more than just football me thinks

Wasn't there that random Bristol Post article a while back describing Matthew's addiction to coke (the fizzy drink I may add) and how he was trying to combat it?

Maybe he's relapsed...

On 20/11/2016 at 17:33, Red-Robbo said:

Never understood why they do that. They'll get no snow down there!

This is a recurring misunderstanding, nothing to do with geese .

The saying is ' There's no Goose Flies , South in the winter ' 

Goose flies actually like the cold  and migrate north in the winter hence the saying .

Hope this clears things up . 

On 21/11/2016 at 20:06, shelts said:

Hes a good player. Things are working out for him with his football for a while now. I  hope its not mental health issue or family illness that is holding him back, could be addiction, Mrs playing away.......its more than just football me thinks

' Mrs playing away '

At least someone in his family is getting some action .

57 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Goose flies actually like the cold  and migrate north in the winter hence the saying .

Goose flies. Had them on my stay pressed back in the 60s

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Goose Flies sound like some sort of parasite.

Like Jody Morris.

On 20/11/2016 at 10:43, Red Army 75 said:

I can't believe anyone would want LJ gone . I find this a tad embarrassing 

....and this is when it all started to unravel....this whole thread shows how quickly fortunes and opinions can change in the gloriously hectic world of football. 

Not really quoting your post for any reason RA75, but I was just interested to read this thread again and go back to the time when some doubts seemed to be creeping into some people's minds, then the spectacular implosion gained momentum...and we are where we are now....

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and this is when it all started to unravel....this whole thread shows how quickly fortunes and opinions can change in the gloriously hectic world of football. 

Not really quoting your post for any reason RA75, but I was just interested to read this thread again and go back to the time when some doubts seemed to be creeping into some people's minds, then the spectacular implosion gained momentum...and we are where we are now....

It just goes to show how quickly things can change. But more importantly I don't know **** all. :blink:

Archived