IGNORED

Are you in the LJ should leave group?

reddogkev

No need to answer this one at all if you have no issue with Lee Johnson in charge.

I'm just interested to know how many fans on here actually want LJ to leave, for whatever reason that may be.

I must add, I'm not expecting many responses, and imagine this will quickly drop off of the forum.

He needs to sort a few issues out, make some tactical changes and get out of some of his own habits - but he should definitely be allowed to do so and given January and beyond to implement. 

Good young manager that's learning the management game. Would only benefit someone else if we got rid!! 

I know you like starting new threads and attempting to prompt discussion Reddogkev but there was no need here. If anything it'll end up like all other related threads on here from last night/this morning that just go round in circles.. invariably discuss Engvall and the same debates being had.

I don't think there's a real group of people who think LJ should go. If there is, they're either morons or didn't want him here because they didn't like him as a player.

There is a group of people who never wanted him but they're keeping their powder dry.. for now. They'll come to the party soon enough if we lose a couple more games though.

38 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

No need to answer this one at all if you have no issue with Lee Johnson in charge.

I'm just interested to know how many fans on here actually want LJ to leave, for whatever reason that may be.

I must add, I'm not expecting many responses, and imagine this will quickly drop off of the forum.

Have a word with yourself mate...I enjoy your posts, but please think before you post.

All you are doing is asking a question about something, that doesn't exist. It's similar to a tabloid paper stirring up a problem that again, doesn't exist.

Now it's a 'headline' on a Bristol City forum, read and sublimely taken in.

Before you know it, you'll have the likes of the BP saying some fans of BCFC want LJ to leave.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Oh, **** off!!! It's exactly this kind of shit that gets everybody (fans and players) unsettled. If sitting 10th in the league, 3 points out of the playoffs and 8 off of relegation isn't good enough for some people then I'd kindly ask them to **** off and grow up. I keep my cool 90% of the time after reading absolute bilge on here but sometimes stuff like this just really ***** me off!

13 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Oh, **** off!!! It's exactly this kind of shit that gets everybody (fans and players) unsettled. If sitting 10th in the league, 3 points out of the playoffs and 8 off of relegation isn't good enough for some people then I'd kindly ask them to **** off and grow up. I keep my cool 90% of the time after reading absolute bilge on here but sometimes stuff like this just really ***** me off!

I agree in part but to be fair there is a few here and on other social media outlets who want him hooked out, its pathetic I know but it seems there are some who want us to go from the mess that was left by the middle of January to consolidation to runaway champions (or at least promotion) in the space of a season and a half. 

Very happy to be 10th, of course Johnson is finding his feet and trying to implement his style... will only benefit the team and the club in the long term

Phew, good news, no one wants LJ to leave the club, thank God for that, after reading some of the nonsense doing the rounds (not just on this site) I feel better that no OTIB City fan is actually that crazy!

I did say though, if you didn't agree, don't respond!  I was expecting to see this on page 2 within about 10 mins!

Anyone critical of this thread, your response pleases me.

24 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Phew, good news, no one wants LJ to leave the club, thank God for that, after reading some of the nonsense doing the rounds (not just on this site) I feel better that no OTIB City fan is actually that crazy!

I did say though, if you didn't agree, don't respond!  I was expecting to see this on page 2 within about 10 mins!

Anyone critical of this thread, your response pleases me.

But as Spudski pointed out (although when Spud says, " Now it's a 'headline' on a Bristol City forum, read and sublimely taken in" I'm sure he meant subliminally) you're making a choice out of nothing. This is just stirring things up. If you want a do you/don't you thread there are thousands to home in on...2 up front or not?...4-4-2 or not?...wide players only on their better foot (ie left footers on the left) or not?...watch home games while simultaneously at the Gate on the big screen or not?...anything but this tripe. What a seriously embarrassing thread to start. You say if we don't agree don't respond, sorry mate doesn't work like that. Not with something this idiotic.

15 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

I'm in the "Not being a clown" group.  Definitely need more in this group.

Don't respond if you're not in the group, it's not rocket science! :whistle:

I've heard so much crap spouted online that LJ isn't good enough, for whatever reason, that my blood has literally boiled.  Glad that in reality, no one feels this way. Kind of makes me feel easier about reading the Little Lee thread.

6 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

But as Spudski pointed out (although when Spud says, " Now it's a 'headline' on a Bristol City forum, read and sublimely taken in" I'm sure he meant subliminally) you're making a choice out of nothing. This is just stirring things up. If you want a do you/don't you thread there are thousands to home in on...2 up front or not?...4-4-2 or not?...wide players only on their better foot (ie left footers on the left) or not?...watch home games while simultaneously at the Gate on the big screen or not?...anything but this tripe. What a seriously embarrassing thread to start. You say if we don't agree don't respond, sorry mate doesn't work like that. Not with something this idiotic.

Calm down, fella.  I' was just trying to prove a point, entirely your choice to respond.  Truth is, no city fan on OTIB feels this way, which is what I needed to clarify, for the sake of my sanity!

I don't just start threads for the heck of it, what the hell would be the point of that?

Archived