IGNORED

Bonjovi at AG. Again...

Septic Peg

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well, of all the suggestions and rumours to date, they only one I'd shell out for would be The Stone Roses.

The Roses would be fantastic, and I'd be willing to spend money to see them, the other I'd be interested in is Radiohead but only if they promised to only do the first 3 albums :whistle:

3 hours ago, paignton red said:

I'm a 62 yr oldie Peg and i demand they book muse !! (and Rammstein)

You'd get on well with my Hubby. Muse is his fave but he's never seen them. He has seen Rammstein - said the pyrotechnics were amazing.

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Take That are touring in June. . . . :fingerscrossed: :sign09: :pray:

One for the mums... There's only 3 of them though. I'll only go if Robbie comes back. Actually, can we get @Mkelly to book Robbie Williams? Rob is yummy. He won't even have to sing. He could just stand there and let all us women drool...

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Amazed you didn't suggest Erasure.

He's still praying for B*Witched...

Edit: @Red Right Hand beat me to it!  

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It probably just reinforces her view that Ashton Gate is one big red light area.

I remember one of the many nights in the council house that someone raised an objection it would look like a massive brothel once the red lights were switched on. I'm serious. :facepalm:

52 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Glasto headliners are almost nailed on to be Radiohead (confirmed), Foo Fighters (all but confirmed) and Ed Sheeran (tabloids seem to be completely sure of it). I was certain the Roses would be one of them but it seems not, wouldn't surprise me if they turned it down due to the lack of money Glasto offer.

And hopes of a third album from them are highly ambitious it seems!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Stone Roses were at Glastonbury in 2017 - any band that undertakes a short June 2017 tour is surely warming up for Glasto?!

27 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

But The Roses are playing some big gigs in June 2017 - including Wembley Stadium - so why not?!

I may well put a bet on those gigs never happening, the idea of that lot making it to June without a mahoosive bust up is beyond me.  

They may need the money but Mani seems to be doing ok with Primal Scream so he's probably ok.

Probably the most likely to walk too.

Archived