IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You can hardly blame him when we're looking at an 8th defeat in 9. That's spectacularly shit.... And to be honest I'm wondering if I could do any worse. 

Yes, this is a very bad run of form. In those 8/9 games (for the majority) we've shown that we can play football. We haven't taken our chances. This is not the fault of the manager, this is the fault of the players not being clinical enough. 

• Like 2

To put it in perspective, as results stay as current (Rotherham winning, us loosing), we will have a worse record in out last 9 games than bottom of the league.

Putting it blunt. Thats ****ing disgraceful. And worse than the December run during which Cotterill was sacked.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Knee jerk reactions after a few minutes - "sack the manager", "where are the LJ supporters now" etc etc

Very helpful.

I just hope we win.....

Oh and I agree. I always want us to win. Obviously. 

I want LJ to do well... But how long do you give it? I think it's widely accepted that Wolves are one of the shitter teams. 

Something must be up. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

He has already worked out by saving us last season.

Weird attitude that every defeat justifies your opinion and every win can be ignored.

Bollocks.  Most new managers bring in a feel good factor.  You see it time and time again. The 'honeymoon period'

That's over now. Now we're seeing exactly what all the Barnsley fans told us about. 

Poor signings in the transfer marketo.  Most of his players don't get a game 

It's OK though. He will talk about good game in the post match interview 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

He has already worked out by saving us last season.

Weird attitude that every defeat justifies your opinion and every win can be ignored.

Do we ever win?!? All we do now is consistently lose I'm afraid... 

If this was the start of his tenure I wouldn't be so worried but we are clearly moving in the wrong direction now after a positive start..

How anyone can look positively apon us in this current run of form is beyond me!!

3 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

piss off u gas****

I'm not even a gas **** 

been city city fan since age of six!! Win lose or draw it's just a game and I have great fun seeing how everyone gets upset and clearly have nothing in their lives :')  I'm currently sat in Venice and then off to Rome as I have more in my life than you lot :')