IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

I'm not even a gas **** 

been city city fan since age of six!! Win lose or draw it's just a game and I have great fun seeing how everyone gets upset and clearly have nothing in their lives :')  I'm currently sat in Venice and then off to Rome as I have more in my life than you lot :') 

how old are you now 10

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

We will never get anywhere shoe horning our best ******* player to play out wide for Bobby Reid to play as a 10. He's half the play of LT. Getting extremely tired of LJ's tactics.

Losing to the most boring side in the league after 3 minutes ffs. 

round pegs for round ******* holes, its not difficult, unless you manage city that is.

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh and I agree. I always want us to win. Obviously. 

I want LJ to do well... But how long do you give it? I think it's widely accepted that Wolves are one of the shitter teams. 

Something must be up. 

Think the reaction ( to going behind again) in thenext hour or so will tell us whether the players are behind LJ

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

We will never get anywhere shoe horning our best ******* player to play out wide for Bobby Reid to play as a 10. He's half the play of LT. Getting extremely tired of LJ's tactics.

Indeed Reid should right midfield, LF left and Tomlin in the centre, but most of all we need TWO UP FRONT

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

When the players start taking the chances will that be down to the manager ?

We do need to be more ruthless but the chances a still to few and far between. We are simply uneffective up front plus we seem to concede far to easily.

The current setup is not working with the players we have. As soon as Abraham's form dried up so did the results. We are going one way and changes can't come quick enough in January. I won't even go into the constant tinkering and a formation that doesn't work.

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Tomlin is playing central behind Tammy according to the commentary, Bobby is on the left.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You hear things from enough sources and there must be some substance to them. 

You need your best players behind you as a manager. And allegedly our best player isn't. 

Nope. And Theres a reason Patterson came in as a "a player LJ admired massively for a while" and wasn't on the bench last week. 

Mix that in with King Bobby as no.10....

Maybe I've revealed too much :)