IGNORED

Online tkts

Redmycolour

8 hours ago, redmycolour said:

I've tried booking my tkt for Saturday online inserted my supporter ID &password (postcode)  tried creating a/c.but it says incorrect password or Supporter ID.help anyone. Tried emailing tkt office but no reply. 

Did you sort this out?  I have exactly the same problem, and of course every other account where you are told the password is not the right one gives you the option to have an e-mail sent to set you up again.  Typical that BCFC doesn't give you the option:grr:

15 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

As phantom has hinted at. Are you typing your postcodes in with no spaces and all in lower case? 

Sorted mine out now, as I had tried to create an account as a last resort I did get an e-mail with a new reference (user ID) and password.  I had a vague notion that, when I logged in to my account I would a)  have the option of having the game up-loaded on to my season card (the only options were print at home, or collect the tickets from the club) and b) not have to pay the £1 per ticket admin fee (which I know was the case for the Hull cup game) but for tomorrow I was charged £1  admin fee for each ticket.

As my printer is knackered I have just picked the tickets up from the ground , which to be fair went OK , but I had just assumed that I would have the game uploaded onto my card.  Anyway looking forward to the game now!

7 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

Sorted mine out now, as I had tried to create an account as a last resort I did get an e-mail with a new reference (user ID) and password.  I had a vague notion that, when I logged in to my account I would a)  have the option of having the game up-loaded on to my season card (the only options were print at home, or collect the tickets from the club) and b) not have to pay the £1 per ticket admin fee (which I know was the case for the Hull cup game) but for tomorrow I was charged £1  admin fee for each ticket.

As my printer is knackered I have just picked the tickets up from the ground , which to be fair went OK , but I had just assumed that I would have the game uploaded onto my card.  Anyway looking forward to the game now!

You definitely should have had the option. I did with mine.

I've not received an email confirmation of my booking though, so will probably get turned away tomorrow!!!

A couple of times recently I have had the same problem of my password not being recognised. On each occasion I requested online a new password (there is indeed a capability to request a new password online) which was emailed to me immediately. Today I booked my ticket for Fleetwood which, as @Dollymarie states above, I was able to load to my season card - saving the £1 booking fee. The system worked perfectly for me and had all of the features I require from a ticket ordering system.

Happy days!

It definitely wasn't an option for me, and I went through everything with a fine toothcomb, and actually twice got to the checkout and and left the tickets hanging there so I could go through it all again with a few more brains and eyes as well as mine looking at it!  Hey-ho its only money!

I have to say I fully agree with "Agard". I found the process extremely easy and was impressed how simple and quick it was. Both friends I suggested printing off their own ticket found it equally as easy to complete.

More than happy to use in the future.

16 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

It definitely wasn't an option for me, and I went through everything with a fine toothcomb, and actually twice got to the checkout and and left the tickets hanging there so I could go through it all again with a few more brains and eyes as well as mine looking at it!  Hey-ho its only money!

Just a thought but did you assign the ticket to yourself before checkout? Otherwise the system wouldn't know which card to load it onto ... I almost didn't as was buying outside of the season ticket only period but when I did it gave option of loading to card (even gave me a couple of cards to select!)

Archived