IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Fleetwood in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

Haven't seen @havanatopia or @BigTone set one up so thought I'd do it for a change (iirc Hav only does league games usually).

Fleetwood. A team riding high in League 1 and made it into this round after a replay with Shrewsbury. Their stadium used to be Arsenal's before it was flat packed and shoved on an articulated lorry up the M1. Their manager is named after one of our local Universities. Their supporters are known as the 'Cod army' because they like fish - fish fanciers would be more appropriate.

Fleetwood itself is based in Lancashire. That's up north somewhere. As far as I know, it's a shithole. 

Going to say 3-2 to City with our new bean poles taking centre stage after getting international clearance.

7 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

They were named after a blues/soft rock combo from England !

I saw a Fleetwood supporter wandering around earlier. She was wearing a raincoat so I (obviously) said "Is that a Fleetwood Mac? "Go Your Own Way, that comment was Over My Head" she replied. "Oh Well" I retorted, "you're going to lose today." "That's Second Hand News, everyone in Bristol has said the same thing" she shouted. "Don't be nasty, let's be friends. What's your name" I said. "Rhiannon, and I Need Your Love So Bad.  You look like You make Loving Fun" she screamed at me. I'm a Man of the World, but this was a bit too forward for me, so I made my excuses and left 

6 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I saw a Fleetwood supporter wandering around earlier. She was wearing a raincoat so I (obviously) said "Is that a Fleetwood Mac? "Go Your Own Way, that comment was Over My Head" she replied. "Oh Well" I retorted, "you're going to lose today." "That's Second Hand News, everyone in Bristol has said the same thing" she shouted. "Don't be nasty, let's be friends. What's your name" I said. "Rhiannon, and I Need Your Love So Bad.  You look like You make Loving Fun" she screamed at me. I'm a Man of the World, but this was a bit too forward for me, so I made my excuses and left 

Don't ask me what I think of you....

16 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

She sounds like a Gold Dust Woman who'd just be an Albatross around your neck. So Don't' Stop thinking about Tomorrow. You may find a Songbird called Sarah.

Crunch days for LJ, Fleetwood and then Cardiff.  If we don't win today and lose again on Saturday next, then the knives will out for our Head Coach.  I think we will win by a couple of goals, so I predict 3 - 1 City, as I don't think we can keep a clean sheet atm.  Anyway COYR's and look forward to a Prem team at home in the 4th round.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

That never happened. Youre telling lies... "Sweet little lies". "Something inside of me" says its gonna be a "landslide" today. 7-0 city or "seven wonders". But maybe thats just "dreams". We might lose and Johnson will be "never going back again" to the Ashton Gate dugout. Steve L might sing "go your own way" after a seventh straight loss. "im so afraid" for the future but im "hypnotised" by this club so will stick with them anyhow.

COYR

18 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

That they're tall,Peg??...

I like a tall lady.

You'd think wouldn't you except I'm 5ft 3 and because I live in my red Converse allstars, they look like Ronald McDonald's feet.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

What I like about that is even though it said tights my mind knocked a couple of letters out when reading it :yes:

One track mind. Filth. ;)

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

None of the new players on the squad list on the back of the programme

Photo taken from City's Twitter account.

IMG_1051.JPG

Edit- also Ekstrand is still on there. 

Goes to print at the beginning of the week iirc so before everything changed.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Haven't seen @havanatopia or @BigTone set one up so thought I'd do it for a change (iirc Hav only does league games usually).

Fleetwood. A team riding high in League 1 and made it into this round after a replay with Shrewsbury. Their stadium used to be Arsenal's before it was flat packed and shoved on an articulated lorry up the M1. Their manager is named after one of our local Universities. Their supporters are known as the 'Cod army' because they like fish - fish fanciers would be more appropriate.

Fleetwood itself is based in Lancashire. That's up north somewhere. As far as I know, it's a shithole. 

Going to say 3-2 to City with our new bean poles taking centre stage after getting international clearance.

Condensed Version

Fleetwood

Havana & BigTone must be on the batter somewhere ...................................... correct Oh Septic One !!

City 3-0

Archived