IGNORED

Keith Millen...

Slippin cider

6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Apparently he is a fantastic coach. Heard this many times from the managers he has been under. 

He did a good job in his first season here taking over from the mess Coppell left. Wasn't really backed in the summer after and didn't really recover.

Clearly a great guy though, always had the club at heart.

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

He was a local lad, didn't play for them but a local lad nonetheless.

Could certainly do worse than to get him back as a number 2 or another type of backroom coach.

He lived in Nailsea and still owns a house in the town. He was frequently seen out and about. Should a vacany arise  at City he wouldn't have to start house hunting.....

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yeah born and bred in Croydon 

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He lived in Nailsea and still owns a house in the town. He was frequently seen out and about. Should a vacany arise  at City he wouldn't have to start house hunting.....

Only during his short time at City, he'll go wherever there is an opportunity 

1 hour ago, WestonRobin said:

I'd have him back if Dean Holden moves on (as per the other thread).

Wasnt great as a number 1 but a good coach as others have said.

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

If holden goes as reported he might. Could do worse than get millen back in.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Could certainly do worse than to get him back as a number 2 or another type of backroom coach.

49 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Would love to see him back at City in some capacity. He was always a very good coach and now with some premiership experience under his belt he's bound to be even better. Tinnion eventually returned to us so hope Millen could do the same.

I'd like him back, but I doubt he would want to come. He's been a number 2 in the Premier League for a long time, so why go to a Championship club in a shared number 2 role with Pemberton? He hadn't got to rush into another job as he's bound to have a good payoff and I'm sure he'll get better offers elsewhere 

10 minutes ago, Malago said:

I'm Bristol born and bred and have never been to Nailsea.  I've been to such diverse places as Bogota, Da Nang and Cape Town , but never Nailsea.  Have I missed anything?

No , every village has to have one unfortunately for nailsea we have several !!

9 minutes ago, Malago said:

I'm Bristol born and bred and have never been to Nailsea.  I've been to such diverse places as Bogota, Da Nang and Cape Town , but never Nailsea.  Have I missed anything?

I've been all over Europe, Egypt, Australia and everytime i was really glad to get back to Nailsea...

If you been to Yate then you know what Nailsea is like

Archived