IGNORED

Keith Millen...

Slippin cider

2 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Apparently he is a fantastic coach. Heard this many times from the managers he has been under. 

Don't doubt he's a good coach but with all the management changes there I thought he would've been replaced.

47 minutes ago, Malago said:

I'm Bristol born and bred and have never been to Nailsea.  I've been to such diverse places as Bogota, Da Nang and Cape Town , but never Nailsea.  Have I missed anything?

Same here, Bristol born and have lived in Vermont, Siem Reap and Perth but never been to or through Nailsea !

16 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Same here, Bristol born and have lived in Vermont, Siem Reap and Perth but never been to or through Nailsea !

There's no reason to go Nailsea......unless you want the train station at Backwell........or countless charity shops.

13 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

There's no reason to go Nailsea......unless you want the train station at Backwell........or countless charity shops.

It's a small town in N Somerset very similar to other smallish towns. It's not somewhere you pass through on the way to somewhere else.....bit like Thornbury or Yate.

You need a reason to visit Nailsea. Family or friends maybe. 

There are a few nice pubs. The Roayal Oak where Adge Cutler played and his statue stands.

Not much else to see.......

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's a small town in N Somerset very similar to other smallish towns. It's not somewhere you pass through on the way to somewhere else.....bit like Thornbury or Yate.

You need a reason to visit Nailsea. Family or friends maybe. 

There are a few nice pubs. The Roayal Oak where Adge Cutler played and his statue stands.

Not much else to see.......

Fees to me that the Mizzymead is being carefully airbrushed from history.

People slate Millen as a manager but he bought a short period of stability after the show that was Copout, was never heavily backed in the transfer market and our squad was truly tragic.

I would hope we at least offer him a role short term as a coach while he searches for another job. Say want you want about Keith, but under Johnson we managed more than a few 1-0 wins.

Archived