IGNORED

Anyone get a knock on the door this morning?

East End Old Boy

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I can't wait to see the footage personally.  It will show some policeman frothing at the mouth, batons at the ready, barely being able to contain their excitement at the thought of whacking a load of football fans. Highlight of their working week.

In fact I can probably dig out a photo or two as evidence from that particular evening!

First Class bullies of the highest order unfortunately and also one of the most corrupt organisations in this country. 

You've got to remember it's an easy arrest at football, give them real police work and they can't do it. Get your house broken into and they're not interested. Be a football fan you're a criminal, 

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

There were no Cardiff fans arrested from the incident as it happened in Bristol city area.

the fire cracker was thrown by a Bristol city fan who attempted to throw it over the segregation fencing however it did not go high enough and bounced back into the crowd. Many witnesses saw this happen including me.

I'm not calling you a liar Julie, but I definitely saw flares/fire crackers thrown into the City fans just before it all "kicked off". I'm not one of your stone island hooligans, I'm a 54 year old grandad of3, ( not that it should make a blind bit of difference, but I know from experience that you lot target a certain type), and I know what I saw. The Heddlu were always going to target our lot, even if there wasn't any trouble. I'm not condoning some of the things that happened that night, or in previous games, but I find it incredible that no Cardiff fans were arrested. I appreciate you coming on here and being a spokesperson for the police, but, in all honesty, you're (and no disrespect to you is meant) just a mouthpiece for the bully boys you represent.

21 minutes ago, St Aldhelms Red said:

I'm not calling you a liar Julie, but I definitely saw flares/fire crackers thrown into the City fans just before it all "kicked off". I'm not one of your stone island hooligans, I'm a 54 year old grandad of3, ( not that it should make a blind bit of difference, but I know from experience that you lot target a certain type), and I know what I saw. The Heddlu were always going to target our lot, even if there wasn't any trouble. I'm not condoning some of the things that happened that night, or in previous games, but I find it incredible that no Cardiff fans were arrested. I appreciate you coming on here and being a spokesperson for the police, but, in all honesty, you're (and no disrespect to you is meant) just a mouthpiece for the bully boys you represent.

I am only saying what I saw with my own eyes.

ad previously stated once the court cases are concluded and there is a desire for the cctv to be released then it will be.

I am no mouthpiece for any bully boy or other organisation.

I was requested to come here and answer questions people may have about the world of football policing. For as long as this is requested I will continue to do so honestly and openly. 

23 minutes ago, St Aldhelms Red said:

Fantastic post. 

I could add huge input to your post fella but it seems pointless as the truth won't penetrate the thin blue line however hard we try.

6 minutes ago, JulieH said:

ad previously stated once the court cases are concluded and there is a desire for the cctv to be released then it will be.

I was requested to come here and answer questions people may have about the world of football policing. For as long as this is requested I will continue to do so honestly and openly. 

As I have said, I appreciate you coming on here and I understand that you can only answer questions as " honestly and openly" as you're allowed. But , I saw firecrackers thrown from the Cardiff side and also witnessed, what I would describe as assaults, from the Heddlu. Again, I find it incredible that no Cardiff fans, or indeed Heddlu, were not arrested.

29 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Great that you come on here Julie, any idea why the one person so far dealt with got such severe punishment,  £700 fine, a 4 year ban and 180 hours community service, his crime was picking up a flare that had been thrown, jumping up and down and singing "Johnson says bounce around the ground" all seems massively over the top to me for a first time offence, professional villains get less

1 minute ago, harrys said:

Great that you come on here Julie, any idea why the one person so far dealt with got such severe punishment,  £700 fine, a 4 year ban and 180 hours community service, his crime was picking up a flare that had been thrown, jumping up and down and singing "Johnson says bounce around the ground" all seems massively over the top to me for a first time offence, professional villains get less

I know who he was and witnessed the incident. Typical football policing, arrest the easy targets, while the real hooligans run riot.

6 minutes ago, St Aldhelms Red said:

I know who he was and witnessed the incident. Typical football policing, arrest the easy targets, while the real hooligans run riot.

I knew him as youngster, a pleasant enough lad who used to a bit of reffing of young Ashton Boys team, certainly not your "typical" hooligan

5 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Do you have a place on this forum where we can openly discuss with you that exact subject; policing at football?

ps Julie maybe during the pre match briefing you could suggest or bring up the idea of observing both sets of supporters especially during a flashpoint.

6 hours ago, harrys said:

I don't know the person in question but my opinion is there is no place for flares at football. They are extremely dangerous and could cause serious injuries plus cause people with existing conditions great discomfort. I really do wish there was a safe alternative but as there is not I can't condone something that can impact upon someone's health. 

Having fun should not impact upon someone's health. Had someone had been hospilitised because of this persons actions then the punishment imo woukd be very lenient. 

If people want to wave flares around at football stadiums with no regard to others wellbeing then it is only right and just that they are dealt with severely by the courts, maybe next time they will think twice about picking that flare up and waving it about? 

17 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I don't know the person in question but my opinion is there is no place for flares at football. They are extremely dangerous and could cause serious injuries plus cause people with existing conditions great discomfort. I really do wish there was a safe alternative but as there is not I can't condone something that can impact upon someone's health. 

Having fun should not impact upon someone's health. Had someone had been hospilitised because of this persons actions then the punishment imo woukd be very lenient. 

If people want to wave flares around at football stadiums with no regard to others wellbeing then it is only right and just that they are dealt with severely by the courts, maybe next time they will think twice about picking that flare up and waving it about? 

How naive are you?

Archived