IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread

Monkeh

1 minute ago, cummins17 said:

Pemberton until the end of the season. It is quite clear to see LJ has lost the players. Does anyone truly believe Oneill has been out with a bug for the past 3 weeks? Does anyone believe Tomlin would of been dropped to the bench without a fallout? 

This^^ we are at the stage where we have nothing to lose. This run of form will see us relegated.  No ifs, no buts.  Get him out now.

For weeks/months there has been sages on here, and I'll quote, going back 6 or more weeks - "we're only 6 point off the play offs",  next defeat: "mid table is where we should aim", Next defeat: "we wont get dragged into relegation we're 9 points away"  Next defeat: '"there are three worse teams than us". Next defeat: "we cant keep sacking managers". Next defeat: "lets see what he gets in the transfer window".  Next defeat....

Get this utter clown out now.

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Honestly never thought we would win this, such is the depressing feel about the team, and Lee, this is torture of the like I can't remember feeling with this club, perhaps the only good thing now is that his job is untenable , but wouldn't surprise me if he hangs on. We are now deep in trouble, not just because of the points total,but we cant byt a draw let alone a win... we don't have a head coach, be best if he just walks and let Pembo take charge.   

He isn't going to walk.  Not a chance. 

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

This^^ we are at the stage where we have nothing to lose. This run of form will see us relegated.  No ifs, no buts.  Get him out now.

For weeks/months there has been sages on here, and I'll quote, going back 6 or more weeks - "we're only 6 point off the play offs",  next defeat: "mid table is where we should aim", Next defeat: "we wont get dragged into relegation we're 9 points away"  Next defeat: '"there are three worse teams than us". Next defeat: "we cant keep sacking managers". Next defeat: "lets see what he gets in the transfer window".  Next defeat....

Get this utter clown out now.

It's like listening to that Iraqi geezer claiming the Allied tanks driving past the window were theirs!!!

Just now, Spike said:

How will your heart feel if we lose again next week making it 8 in a row? What about when we're relegated?

As much as I'd like LJ to turn things around you have to wonder how long we can wait realistically! 

Last 6 games of the season:

Wolves H
QPR H
Blackburn A
Barnsley H
Brighton A
Birmingham H

Not exactly the fixtures I'd like to see going into the final 6 games with a relegation battle at hand.

Yeah, I get it. I'd wait a little longer personally, but I do understand. If we managed to get in a top class manager, I'd be satisfied. I'm just worried about the names that will pop up if/when he goes. I don't want someone like Nigel Pearson.

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I was crucified last March for saying he wasn't the man for the job 

I've said it since day one.  There is nothing - NOTHING -  in his previous managerial record that made him stand out.  Nothing.

If he had not played for us he would not have been on SL's radar.

He was picked because he is SL's boy.  That is the truth.  No other manager was interviewed after SC left.  That tells you all you need to know.  This is a stitch up.

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Yeah, I get it. I'd wait a little longer personally, but I do understand. If we managed to get in a top class manager, I'd be satisfied. I'm just worried about the names that will pop up if/when he goes. I don't want someone like Nigel Pearson.

And I didn't want Johnson.  But he was chosen, despite being nothing other than a completely below average manager.  The board should hang their heads in shame. 

Archived