IGNORED

He HAS to go now (Merged)

BCFC_Josh

7 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

As an exile, my question is: Is it the tactics or are we imploding? Seems we keep letting in late goals...Like when his dad was in charge

Simply not good enough as a team. Players are not good enough. I'm amazed so few people refuse to acknowledge this.

1 hour ago, banglo2011 said:

Lansdown won't push the button

If Lansdown won't press the button we should boycott a home game....if he becomes aware that his splendid new Rugby stadium is empty during a football match me might take notice. If Johnson stays I'm not going to 31Jan 17....

53 minutes ago, Hello said:

Johnson in.

Seriously though, you have backed him.in the transfer market. Why do that, if you dont give him a chance with the updated squad?

Surely LJ is having final say on these blokes and they arent just brought in and him tols to work with them

Agreed. Sacking him now would be an absolute joke.  OK, we're on a bad run, but how many more managers are we going to Sack? 

Isn't it about time a few of the playears started to look at themselves?

54 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

He's now out of his depth & I have no confidence he'll turn this around. Nice bloke but that's shouldn't be enough to save him after he's masterminded this latest capitulation  

Rather worried that Lansdown might do something stupid and offer the job to Cole Scuse though. 

To be fair he'd be out of his depth standing in three feet of water.

21 minutes ago, 054123 said:

When all id said and done, how many of our players would be good enough for a top 6 club?

If played correctly, and with the right man management, I'd say about 5-6 of our players in our current squad would be good enough for a top 6 side/squad.

Realistically if we had a decent, experienced Champ manager, this squad is easily good enough to be around the 7-12th positions. 

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

If played correctly, and with the right man management, I'd say about 5-6 of our players in our current squad would be good enough for a top 6 side/squad.

Realistically if we had a decent, experienced Champ manager, this squad is easily good enough to be around the 7-12th positions. 

Spot on, and that was before the Jan additions.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

This was a massive gamble by SL, i really cant understand his thinking in bringing in a rookie to a very competitive league, gamble failed so do the right thing and get rid while we still have a chance of clawing our way out of this debacle.

Sadly his thinking was based on friendship , 'Likeability' , possibly swallowing some 'good talk' , his thinking was flawed and based on the wrong criteria IMHO

He wouldn't have run HL in the same way 

We are back in one almighty mess

Depressing 

27 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

If Lansdown won't press the button we should boycott a home game....if he becomes aware that his splendid new Rugby stadium is empty during a football match me might take notice. If Johnson stays I'm not going to 31Jan 17....

He pressed the button on Robinson (rugby) and his run wasnt quite as bad as this. 

27 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Agreed. Sacking him now would be an absolute joke.  OK, we're on a bad run, but how many more managers are we going to Sack? 

1. Sacking him now would be an absolute joke.

Why would it be an 'absolute joke' ???

Suggest we are becoming a joke as a club due to our results and the fact that we havnt got rid way before now

Not a club in the country that wouldn't have fired him before now

OK, we're on a bad run,

understatement of the new millennium  !! a new club record no less (Having spent , in 12 months , probably 3 or 4 times any previous manager has) :facepalm:

how many more managers are we going to Sack? 

Id suggest lots if we keep appointing ones of the quality of this one

about time a few of the playears started to look at themselves?

Agree - (but some of the numerous) players he signed on the whole , and 'man manages' (Not very well I'd suggest)

22 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Brilliant, it really isn't and the fact you caveat the response speaks volumes. 

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

1. Sacking him now would be an absolute joke.

Why would it be an 'absolute joke' ???

Suggest we are becoming a joke as a club due to our results and the fact that we havnt got rid way before now

Not a club in the country that wouldn't have fired him before now

OK, we're on a bad run,

understatement of the new millennium  !! a new club record no less (Having spent , in 12 months , probably 3 or 4 times any previous manager has) :facepalm:

how many more managers are we going to Sack? 

Id suggest lots if we keep appointing ones of the quality of this one

about time a few of the playears started to look at themselves?

Agree - (but some of the numerous) players he signed on the whole , and 'man manages' (Not very well I'd suggest)

The key to the problems at our club do not lie at first team manager level.  It's much higher up. You only have to look at our fatally flawed recruitment policy. 

Sure, Sack the manager if you want. We'll Sack the next one in 12 months time.  We must have more managers on our payroll than the NHS.

40 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Would it be less of a joke if, say, we lose 12 out of 13?

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

My weekend ruined....City lost yet again ...a game we should've won....waited for a taxi that didn't turn up so cancelled it...got  shat on by a seagull....and then ...when I got off the bus home it p***ed with rain! ...:facepalm: :grr: 

Getting shat on by a seagull is supposed to be good luck.....we'll win every game, and LJ will be vindicated. Hoorah!!

Archived