IGNORED

He HAS to go now (Merged)

BCFC_Josh

30 minutes ago, hay dens party said:

I believe everything lee say's, I believe he loves the club and I believe he thinks he's good enough. But I'm now unsure that lee is the man to take us forward, I want lee to prove me wrong because I do want him to succeed at BCFC and it's saddens me that he may not:'(. The following week is massive for him win both and we could push on again, loose and lee goes. He's now on a knife edge. Let's take a step back for a few seconds and contemplate, lee does love this club , he will do his very best for us and wants city to win as much as we do, he is a human being that deserves some respect and backing whilst he's in BCFC manager. But at the end of the day if he proves he's not capable then unfortunately he must stand aside. We see players and managers leave but we the fans are BCFC.

I listened to him on the radio earlier and heard all this. I must admit it reminded me of a few years ago listening to Tinnion on the eve of the Swansea game, where he was almost chant-like repeating how he could get it right etc. Lee is more articulate than Brian but feel they are parallels here. 

The images of Tinnion sitting alone after the defeat in the dugout at Swansea are amongst the most haunting I've seen in our history, they still upset me now. I don't want it to get like that for Lee.

Just now, RedM said:

I listened to him on the radio earlier and heard all this. I must admit it reminded me of a few years ago listening to Tinnion on the eve of the Swansea game, where he was almost chant-like repeating how he could get it right etc. Lee is more articulate than Brian but feel they are parallels here. 

The images of Tinnion sitting alone after the defeat in the dugout at Swansea are amongst the most haunting I've seen in our history, they still upset me now. I don't want it to get like that for Lee.

Very well said RadM, we all loved Tinman and wanted him to succeed but he was no manager. Let's hope the same doesn't happen to Lee.

Please Lee just go. You are so far out of your depth its getting embarrassing, no clue of best team, best formation, or how to set up a team. We are an easy touch to teams who are not very good, no way would Bristol City have lost if Warnock would have been in charge.

On second thoughts if its left to Lansdown to appoint yet another yes man we got no chance.

No Pace, No tactics, no clue

Please Just go

Archived