IGNORED

Gary Rowett

SuperFly2002

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Could be, that's the gamble. I feel give LJ the next 2 games if no improvement then sorry change has to be made and lets hope Rowett is still around and wants it. Wouldn't be surprised if "feelers" along those lines have not already gone out.

Despite being in the Stick camp even I am fully aware that results need to change. 

I Won't be calling for him to be sacked but if the trend continues I'll be of the opinion that we gave it a good go with him and would wish him well for the future. No need for personal insults etc. Sometimes things just don't work out in life. Im still hopefull it will work out rather than baying for his blood like most.

3 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

This guy has been very well rewarded for dedicating 'a lot of his life to Bristol City'.  Let me ask you this: would he do it for free or on minimum wage?  

And perhaps he does care.  

And perhaps he is trying hard.

But guess what?  I've dedicated more of my life to Bristol City and care more about the club than Johnson ever, ever will.  And long after he's gone I'll continue to dedicate parts of my life to the club and continue caring about it.  Stop trying to make out this guy is doing us a favour by hanging round.  If he really cared he'd resign. 

And as for winning fans back - he'll never win me back, he never had me to start. 

Sometimes I wish this club didn't have fans like you, so even if he turned it around and brought us unprecedented success you would never back him?

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How is he loyal ??

When ?

How ?

I thought he was ok as a player but he was hardly top of anyone's target list was he !

When & where has this been demonstrated ?

If a Prem Club in for him (alright very far fetched) you wouldn't see him for dust

An Ok player? My opinion is him getting injured cost us automatic promotion.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Despite being in the Stick camp even I am fully aware that results need to change. 

I Won't be calling for him to be sacked but if the trend continues I'll be of the opinion that we gave it a good go with him and would wish him well for the future. No need for personal insults etc. Sometimes things just don't work out in life. Im still hopefull it will work out rather than baying for his blood like most.

Spot on, Pal. Just read the guy's last words above where he says "He never had me to begin with"  says it all really. LJ is trying and if it goes on he WILL go. Beats me why people gotta be such **nts about it

Just now, Up The City! said:

Sometimes I wish this club didn't have fans like you, so even if he turned it around and brought us unprecedented success you would never back him?

Well the club has got fans like me.  Deal with it snowflake. 

I back the club not the manager.  Managers come and go and I've never grown particularly attached to them.  If he manages to turn it round he'll earn my respect but nothing else. 

6 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

This guy has been very well rewarded for dedicating 'a lot of his life to Bristol City'.  Let me ask you this: would he do it for free or on minimum wage?  

And perhaps he does care.  

And perhaps he is trying hard.

But guess what?  I've dedicated more of my life to Bristol City and care more about the club than Johnson ever, ever will.  And long after he's gone I'll continue to dedicate parts of my life to the club and continue caring about it.  Stop trying to make out this guy is doing us a favour by hanging round.  If he really cared he'd resign. 

And as for winning fans back - he'll never win me back, he never had me to start. 

This is the problem with any footballer so why are you given LJ stick for it? Do you think Giggs played for free at United? Gerrard at Liverpool? Shearer St Newcastle? Of course they bloody didn't yet always hear about how great their loyalty was.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Spot on, Pal. Just read the guy's last words above where he says "He never had me to begin with"  says it all really. LJ is trying and if it goes on he WILL go. Beats me why people gotta be such **nts about it

Quite right he never had me to being with.  He was a below par first division manager paraded as the next messiah. 

2 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Well the club has got fans like me.  Deal with it snowflake. 

I back the club not the manager.  Managers come and go and I've never grown particularly attached to them.  If he manages to turn it round he'll earn my respect but nothing else. 

Do you not ever think your part of the problem rather than the solution? 

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Oh the irony in this love in !

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I've always backed every manager 100% from the start until the end. If they are successful then that means we are successful so don't understand why someone can't back someone. Far too many people with agendas.

Archived