IGNORED

Gary Rowett

SuperFly2002

4 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

They don't but as the stats prove that LJ has a similar win % record at this level as Rowett who some to be creaming themselves over to land him as the next manager

Sorry but did you find who Rowett spent £8 million on ?

I can see the £13 million plus he was forced to sell.

15 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Sometimes I wish this club didn't have fans like you, so even if he turned it around and brought us unprecedented success you would never back him?

I think you're actually part of the problem. I wish this club didn't have fans that are happy to sit back and watch one of the promising squads we've ever had rot away under a supposedly 'promising' manager. 

26 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Can't seem to find who he spent 8 million on ?

He sold -

Jack Butland - £3.5 million NO

Ben Foster - £3.5 million NO

Jordan Mutch - £1 million NO

Curtis Davies - £2.25 million NO

Nathan Redmond - £3.2 million NO

Have you just made all of that up?

3 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

I think you're actually part of the problem. I wish this club didn't have fans that are happy to sit back and watch one of the promising squads we've ever had rot away under a supposedly 'promising' manager. 

So you think someone who sits there and gives support is a bigger problem than someone who goes around making up false rumours, gives verbals to the players and management, have agendas against certain individuals,  get a kick off of us losing etc etc etc??? OK then

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Nope I am fully aware of the negatives and the positives and I will wait to see how it plays out over the next few games. It seems SL is also of this opinion and his opinion is the only opinion that matters right?

Not really only SL's opinion that matters.  If this run goes on and Johnson does not leave, the fans will turn, attendances will dip, relegation will beckon,  and SLs hand will be forced regardless of his 'opinion'. 

Just now, Up The City! said:

Nope I am fully aware of the negatives and the positives and I will wait to see how it plays out over the next few games. It seems SL is also of this opinion and his opinion is the only opinion that matters right?

You seem to think support means not saying anything to question the Head Coaches abilities or suitability 

You don't seem to grasp that supporters who have doubts about , or even enough of , LJ are still supporters, very passionate supporters on the whole and they don't want the side to lose - They just want a decent Head Coach before we slide through a big trap door

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

So you think someone who sits there and gives support is a bigger problem than someone who goes around making up false rumours, gives verbals to the players and management, have agendas against certain individuals,  get a kick off of us losing etc etc etc??? OK then

Head, up, arse is the three words that come to mind. I don't think anyone here gets a 'kick' from us losing. How can you say any rumours are false? You're not a better fan than any other ****** here. 

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

False rumours ?

What are those out of interest ?

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Bob, one of your mates just used the ***** word. Tell him off like you did me

Mates ?

Youve lost me

Merely pointing out your hypocrisy in moaning below

20 minutes ago,  AppyDAZE said: 

No, whether you wany him out or not is your choice and mine. I'm nowhere near sure I want him to stay, but you cannot deny there is some nasty stuff said

and in the next breath referring to fellow supporters as 'c****s' !!!!!

Probably went over your head

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Mates ?

Youve lost me

Merely pointing out your hypocrisy in moaning below

No, whether you wany him out or not is your choice and mine. I'm nowhere near sure I want him to stay, but you cannot deny there is some nasty stuff said

and in the next breath referring to fellow supporters as 'c****s' !!!!!

Probably went over your head

No, BEING  is it that hard to understand

Archived