IGNORED

Gary Rowett

SuperFly2002

2 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

This guy has been very well rewarded for dedicating 'a lot of his life to Bristol City'.  Let me ask you this: would he do it for free or on minimum wage?  

And perhaps he does care.  

And perhaps he is trying hard.

But guess what?  I've dedicated more of my life to Bristol City and care more about the club than Johnson ever, ever will.  And long after he's gone I'll continue to dedicate parts of my life to the club and continue caring about it.  Stop trying to make out this guy is doing us a favour by hanging round.  If he really cared he'd resign. 

And as for winning fans back - he'll never win me back, he never had me to start

And I believe this is the issue with a lot of fans. The board will know when the time is right to dispense with LJ'S services. As frustrated as I was too on Saturday - Saturday was never going to be the time.

Having said that, if things don't change pretty quickly, it won't be too long.

1 hour ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Your last part is rubbish, wasn't Johnsons at fault at all... it was the chances squandered and the injury to Orr which forced Elliot to move there in the first place.

You don't have talk a load of garbage

Can't agree with that. I can't remember what replacement defender we had on the bench. But I can remember saying at the time, that was the obvious choice and leave our most influential midfielder ME in midfield. I also think that was a major reason we lost that playoff final.Just because GJ wanted his boy to get a game at Wembley.

Just now, Br1stolCityBoy said:

Can't agree with that. I can't remember what replacement defender we had on the bench. But I can remember saying at the time, that was the obvious choice and leave our most influential midfielder ME in midfield. I also think that was a major reason we lost that playoff final.Just because GJ wanted his boy to get a game at Wembley.

Like I said we had no other competent RB, Elliot fit the bill and probably was a better RB than Skuse... I think the point of the post is that you cannot blame solely blame LJ for the defeat.

He wasn't at fault for the goal for starters and its not his fault that his dad wanted to play him. We lost the final because we were totally devoid of ideas and were powderpuff upfront well before LJ came on...

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Like I said we had no other competent RB, Elliot fit the bill and probably was a better RB than Skuse... I think the point of the post is that you cannot blame solely blame LJ for the defeat.

He wasn't at fault for the goal for starters and its not his fault that his dad wanted to play him. We lost the final because we were totally devoid of ideas and were powderpuff upfront well before LJ came on...

Sorry... I was never blaming LJ. My personal opinion lies purely on his Dad.. 

10 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

I was talking about Automatic promotion rather than the play off final. Had LJ not got injured we would have gone up automatically imo.

Archived