IGNORED

I Hope We Lose Tonight

Londoner

I couldnt give a shit about the cup, and even if we won we would almost certainly get beat in the next round.

Hopefully a loss will result on the dismisal of the manager and then finally we can move forward. Rossler, Rowett, Pearson whatever. I appreciate that this will cause unhappiness, but its the way i see it and no doubt some, but few, will agree.

I wont be cheering fist pumping or anything like that, will tune in at full time and see what happens....only feeling this because i want lj gone.

Harsh but true.

Just now, Londoner said:

I couldnt give a shit about the cup, and even if we won we would almost certainly get beat in the next round.

Hopefully a loss will result on the dismisal of the manager and then finally we can move forward. Rossler, Rowett, Pearson whatever. I appreciate that this will cause unhappiness, but its the way i see it and no doubt some, but few, will agree.

I wont be cheering fist pumping or anything like that, will tune in at full time and see what happens....only feeling this because i want lj gone.

Harsh but true.

Pathetic post

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

Absolutely pathetic. In fact it also sounds pathetically absolute!

Oh dear. I can't agree. I want LJ gone but what I would love more is a win tonight, a great performance on Saturday and then a resurgent run to the playoffs, a last minute Engvall winner against Newcastle at Wembley & everyone singing Johnson says bounce around the ground......

5 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

your post is a t w a t

1 minute ago, Big Red Rich said:

Oh dear. I can't agree. I want LJ gone but what I would love more is a win tonight, a great performance on Saturday and then a resurgent run to the playoffs, a last minute Engvall winner against Newcastle at Wembley & everyone singing Johnson says bounce around the ground......

If only.

9 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

This is what makes your post laughable. The rest is just sad.

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

And there you have.  Some of us have been saying for weeks that there're people on this site whose personal vendetta against Lee Johnson is so twisted that they wanted City to lose. This was flatly denied by the more naive users, but at least in one instance this has sadly been proven to be true.

5 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I'm sorry but but this is just too far fetched........

We know Newcastle are far too good for the playoffs, just ask their fans!

9 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

It's not ALL about you sweetie. You could've added this to one of the several other threads you've started on LJ over the past week or so.

Still, I hope you are enjoying the attention you so obviously crave...

Just now, Malago said:

And there you have.  Some of us have been saying for weeks that there're people on this site whose personal vendetta against Lee Johnson is so twisted that they wanted City to lose. This was flatly denied by the more naive users, but at least in one instance this has sadly been proven to be true.

Im just giving an honest answer. Its not a vendetta its a view thst there are better managers out there who can take us forward.....losing tonight acts as a catalyst to that happening.

12 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

Stunned...absolutely stunned.

Dont think I've ever read such a ridiculous post, that's saying something as I've seen some threads on gaschat.

13 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

What a great supporter you are :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Never thought I would ever see a thread on OTIB with this title.

You would if you see who posted it.

Meant to add that I hope we win this and every successive match,  because the only way we can turn things around is by getting a result tonight, then on Saturday  etc.etc.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

So because something didn't happen once it will never happen again?

For an academic that is an incredibly dumb way to look at something as unrepeatable as football

Seen nothing to suggest it.

Will we stay up probably. But with ourfinances resources squad we should be far far better off.

Manager to blame.

Lose tonight get rid

Archived