IGNORED

I Hope We Lose Tonight

Londoner

Londoner the biggest**** on this forum (sorry dolly)

**** off to the face book group you aren't wanted here and posting that sort of bullshit proves you aren't a city fan 

I would tell you to **** off and support the gas but even they are too good for you

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

**** off to the face book group you aren't wanted here and posting that sort of bullshit proves you aren't a city fan 

I would tell you to **** off and support the gas but even they are too good for you

That did make me smile.

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Well done that's the attention he wants, not the first time you have lost it, calm down dear it's only a forum.

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Have you starred out the v word, hence the apology? :D 

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

What a belter. I bet you wouldn't have F all to say to the lad if you saw him face to face down the street or in a boozer.

Archived