IGNORED

I Hope We Lose Tonight

Londoner

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

I couldnt give a shit about the cup, and even if we won we would almost certainly get beat in the next round.

Hopefully a loss will result on the dismisal of the manager and then finally we can move forward. Rossler, Rowett, Pearson whatever. I appreciate that this will cause unhappiness, but its the way i see it and no doubt some, but few, will agree.

I wont be cheering fist pumping or anything like that, will tune in at full time and see what happens....only feeling this because i want lj gone.

Harsh but true.

Oh, FFS Cott's why dont you **** OFF again ?.... you've been fcuked out of it once already!

(that's not my true feelings re Cott's btw ... but you Mr Cockerknee one can really **** off whenever you're ready, been posting alot lately, all pretty much in a similar vein .. so go, walk out the door, don't turn around now cos you're not ...etc etc, just pi$$ orf eh?)

6 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yup.

When we beat Liverpool in the purple and lime and it led to Graham Souness being sacked; my mate who was a Liverpool fan bought me a drink. He didn't want Liverpool to lose but when they did there was a net benefit.

Are you Brian Tinnion..?

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

Oh, FFS Cott's why dont you **** OFF again ?.... you've been fcuked out of it once already!

(that's not my true feelings re Cott's btw ... but you Mr Cockerknee one can really **** off whenever you're ready, been posting alot lately, all pretty much in a similar vein .. so go, walk out the door, don't turn around now cos you're not ...etc etc, just pi$$ orf eh?)

Im not a cockney.

11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I'd phrase it like this...

I want City to win. 

But, if 2200hrs comes & we've lost and said defeat causes LJ to be sacked then I'll be able to see the benefits of us having been beaten. 

In which we'll be out if the cup and without a manager going into an important game in Saturday.  Where's the benefit in that? 

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

I couldnt give a shit about the cup, and even if we won we would almost certainly get beat in the next round.

Hopefully a loss will result on the dismisal of the manager and then finally we can move forward. Rossler, Rowett, Pearson whatever. I appreciate that this will cause unhappiness, but its the way i see it and no doubt some, but few, will agree.

I wont be cheering fist pumping or anything like that, will tune in at full time and see what happens....only feeling this because i want lj gone.

Harsh but true.

Have a word.  You're an embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

He should be gone whether we win or not imo.

I'm hoping that this being your opinion, might actually buy LJ some time and extra support. 

I'm actually half contemplating the merits of LJ getting us relegated, just so that it pisses you off! 

26 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Its very simple.

If you did have knowledge and understanding you would be raising interesting arguments rather than focusing on my spelling.

I've just given you some arguments below but you completely ignored it. Funny that.

25 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Alternatively, others aren't shorted sighted at all and fully understand the assertion you are making that a defeat tonight might prove beneficial in the long term - but still consider it preferable to win the match on the basis that:-

a) we want the team to win regardless of circumstances.

b) we would like the team to progress to the next round of the competition.

c) there are no guarantees that a defeat would result in the dismissal of the manager.

d) there are no guarantees that the dismissal of the manager would prove to be the right long term decision.

e) a win tonight may provide the confidence necessary to end the losing run and enable the team to achieve a credible mid table finish with Johnson remaining in charge.

Anyone who starts a Thread with This title should never be allowed near AG again. What a ******* idiot. 

Despite all of our woes and the losses we should remember that this club is bigger than any one manager or player......we will still be watching games at AG in future as we always have.....riding the rollercoaster that is supporting BCFC.

COYR!!!!

27 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Banworthy

Of course I don't agree with the OP, but he or she is perfectly entitled to their opinion and a ban would be a massive over-reaction.

As someone said above, the OP ain't the first person to say they hope we lose on here, it's been said a lot over the years...

Controversial? Yes..

'Banworthy'?? No...

12 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

If losing to Fleetwood tonight gets rid of Johnson then so be it. This club is far bigger than Lee Johnson.

If it takes a defeat to get us a better much better manager and get us winning again then its worth being dumped out the cup.

Couldn't give a monkeys toss who abuses me either.

Ah, yes. It's that simple to appoint a "better" manager. 

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Of course I don't agree with the OP, but he or she is perfectly entitled to their opinion and a ban would be a massive over-reaction.

As someone said above, the OP ain't the first person to say they hope we lose on here, it's been said a lot over the years...

Controversial? Yes..

'Banworthy'?? No...

That's my opinion...

Not really serious btw

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Harsh but true.

Are you Thatch in disguise

No. I've never wished defeat on us. Losing can become a habit and it's not a good habit to have, Confidence comes from winning... I don't like the comparison, but I'll use it. Sir Alex Ferguson was one game from the P45... and United won away at Oxford. The next few years were a bloody misery if you worked with a bunch of Plastic Red Mancs who had never been any further North than Gloucester in their lives. 

Archived