IGNORED

The Fall out...

spudski

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

You're using technical terms here JD. 

The majority of otib users won't know what you're on about. Most won't know what the amygdala is let alone the  function of the limbic system. 

Keep it in simple English.....

Fortunately I was half listening in an 'Asserting yourself Positively' training course yesterday, so I am one of the minority who do know what the amygdala is. I also know that Tomlin, and most sportsmen and women for that matter, will veer more to the aggressive side of the passive/assertive/aggressive line. The problem is that Lee Johnson will probably also do the same, and that's what will lead to fireworks!

2 hours ago, Red Homer said:

Fortunately I was half listening in an 'Asserting yourself Positively' training course yesterday, so I am one of the minority who do know what the amygdala is. I also know that Tomlin, and most sportsmen and women for that matter, will veer more to the aggressive side of the passive/assertive/aggressive line. The problem is that Lee Johnson will probably also do the same, and that's what will lead to fireworks!

Luckily ROD's gone then ! 

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Personally I think Pato`s goal celebration tells you all you need to know, pretending to chuck toys out of his pram.

Ah, of course

That went completely over my head when I was trying to work that one out....been a long week

• Admin

I think there is some truth to the fallings out and even to the alleged conciliatory meeting. Hopefully with many of the rumoured leading suspects having been selected and played pivotal roles in the last 7 days that is all behind us now and we can move on with renewed confidence knowing that we held onto a lead in midweek, even if it was against lower league opposition.

For me it's all down to confidence and not surprising in the least that tempers are frayed with the run that we have been on. Must be hugely frustrating to all, not just us fans. 

The losing run makes us relegation candidates but for me a relegation candidate gets thrashed several times in a season and we've still only lost one game by more than a single goal (2-0 to 2nd place Brighton). If we can get the confidence back I can see us going on an unbeaten run. 

Archived